Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun

LEGO Force Friday with Falcon, Y-Wing, A-Wing, and Upsilon

3 minutes ago, Captain Lackwit said:

Really? Because in my experience Snap is a great pursuer and runner both. I really like him a lot. If you're coordinating him he's pretty scary.

Free boost is situational, but Composure lets it be less situational and get general value.  It's not bad, it's just kind of meh without the option to trade the boost for a focus when boosting isn't applicable.

3 minutes ago, MasterShake2 said:

Free boost is situational, but Composure lets it be less situational and get general value.  It's not bad, it's just kind of meh without the option to trade the boost for a focus when boosting isn't applicable.

Okay, I get it. So you fail your action, get a focus instead. Hrm. Okay yeah solid advantage.

Uh, so with that in mind... Where is this boy? I never hear about him.

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Dezlin said:

we now have precedent for actions not counting as actions, so maybe Snap gets to do a boost that doesnt count as an action 

"Boost action" is an action, "boost" is a move, not the same. Moves granted by something other than an action have been in the game since release (e.g. Tractor). Ani's parenthetical is a reminder, not a rule-break 

Not trying to be a term Nazi, but its a meaningful important distinction, esp with Nantex coming out soon

Edited by prauxim

7 hours ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

It is,  and I am guessing this maybe a repurposed Walker being used by a faction active after the events of Return of the Jedi.

I suppose that, technically speaking, the Texas Ranger Division is a faction that is active after the events of RotJ...

8 hours ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

It is,  and I am guessing this maybe a repurposed Walker being used by a faction active after the events of Return of the Jedi.

5o5PM1l.jpg

With what else is in that kit other than the up armored AT-ST I'm thinking either an Imperial holdout or the head of a Pirate/Slaver gang.

Posted (edited)

Ah the SW bootleg universe continiues, here's a y-wing but not really... So bland and uninspired. 

The Mandalorian stuff looks interresting. 

Edited by Dwing

16 hours ago, FrozenPhyro said:

I might have to disagree here actually.  Take for example Geer Sonnel from the RZ-2 A-Wing.  Her ability is to rotate after a maneuver, which is also part of the ship ability. Snap would be able to get a boost and another action with out being stressed.

Edit: Also, his ability allows boost then barrel roll, where the stock RZ-2 can only do barrel roll boost.

I stand corrected, I forgot Greer even exists 😂

Thinking a bit more about his ability would actually be very nice on an A-wing, since most of the time it will go at speed 2+ meaning it will always be active. Combine that with presumed double EPTs and we have a fun little ship. He's very similar to Greer so I would assume his cost comes out a point or two higher.

3 hours ago, Captain Lackwit said:

honestly had it up to here with disney's originality for the resistance

First Order has much cooler stuff.

Oh yes, tie fighter with turret strapped to the bottom is so original. /S 

I will give the first order this though, the upsilon and silencer at least feel new. 

I'm probably wrong about this, but it would be interesting if those Y-Wings weren't actually "Resistance" Y-Wings, but were actually old BTL-A4 Y-Wings brought out of moth balls, because the Resistance is just as rag-tag as the old Rebellion was at this point.

For one, it would explain why it doesn't really look any different, down to having been stripped-down. It would also fit with their not having the resources to build new ships, but instead have to scavenge what they can find.