Sign in to follow this  
Wytefang

Suggestions for freeware Tournament organizing software?

As the subject line says, I'm looking for suggestions for freeware software that can help with Tournament Organization.  :)  Nothing fancy, needs to have a slick, easy-to-use and understand interface.  :)

Wytefang said:

As the subject line says, I'm looking for suggestions for freeware software that can help with Tournament Organization.  :)  Nothing fancy, needs to have a slick, easy-to-use and understand interface.  :)

Dude, if you haven't found anything yet email me at ufsuk@hotmail.co.uk and I'll try and send you the set up file for DCI. As far as software goes it's as good as it gets imho and it's easy to use.

You could snag and possible use Mantis to keep track of the details, it's the software UDE used to use for the WoW TCG and WoW Minis game, and I believe it's up as a free download on the Upper Deck Page.

mylastnerv said:

You could snag and possible use Mantis to keep track of the details, it's the software UDE used to use for the WoW TCG and WoW Minis game, and I believe it's up as a free download on the Upper Deck Page.

It's not the nicest piece of software though, I'm glad UDE don't have YuGiOh or WoW TCG anymore as it means I don't have to use this on a twice weekly basis, DCI all the way.