Sign in to follow this  
krebeck

My imperial friends!

1 hour ago, krebeck said:

Movement and range tools!

37BA86FE-8057-48DF-BBF6-4D266EA7B222.jpeg

Nice.  I did mine the same way.  One set red and the other set blue.  I also did a very light drybrush of a metallic silver color on them.

21 hours ago, P.Smith said:

Nice.  I did mine the same way.  One set red and the other set blue.  I also did a very light drybrush of a metallic silver color on them.

Oh awesome! I bet that silver really makes it pop! Pics or it’s not real 

1 hour ago, krebeck said:

Oh awesome! I bet that silver really makes it pop! Pics or it’s not real 

Sadly I don't have any pics of those and all my stuff is in storage since I recently moved and can't move into my new place for a couple more weeks.

2 hours ago, P.Smith said:

Sadly I don't have any pics of those and all my stuff is in storage since I recently moved and can't move into my new place for a couple more weeks.

Dang! I hope you can get moved in quick, being in limbo is a drag.

11 hours ago, Hexcessive said:

I'm enjoying this thread -- and yes the E-Web especially appeals to me.  Love the off-black / metal of the weapon.  The subtle and weathered white on the Snow Troopers looks great too.

Thanks! I want to post more pics of my guys but the file size it allows me to post are so tiny, I can’t really post any more pics! Any tips or ideas to help me out? Thanks! 

12 hours ago, krebeck said:

Thanks! I want to post more pics of my guys but the file size it allows me to post are so tiny, I can’t really post any more pics! Any tips or ideas to help me out? Thanks! 

You can use an image webtool.  I use Imgur - it’s free and easy.  You upload all your pictures to Imgur. Then it will let you copy a link that will allow the picture to appear in the thread here without counting against your memory limit.