Sign in to follow this  
Bucknife

Looking forward to 2020 (*light spoilers*)

Thought I'd shake things up with some stuff I'm really looking forward to this next year in X-Wing (hopefully)...

databank_republicattackgunship_01_169_4e

Republic Gunships.

jon-favreau-reveals-that-the-mandalorian

Scum with Tech slots.

latest?cb=20171010154808

Nasty little robot wasps.

rxs4nzd.png

Resistance TIE Defenders.

tie_echelon___schematics_by_ravendeviant

Small/Med base FO crew carriers.

heavy-tie-main_3dd47ac6.jpeg?region=1,0,

Imperial version Kimogila.

FO bomber or assault TIE or something incoming as well per the Resistance season 2 trailer.

image_28cbc2a2.jpeg?region=590,0,1080,10

That's everything off the top of my head. We're still out figuring out wave 4, waiting eagerly for 5, teasing at 6, and after that? 

Well, Ep9 will be out by then. So I guess we'll just create another thread and talk about it then. ;)

1 hour ago, StriderZessei said:

The TIE Echelon is nothing like a defender, lol; they're shuttles akin to the Reaper.

The Silencer was based on the Defender: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/TIE/vn_space_superiority_fighter

That line (Resistance TIE Defenders) referred to the pics of the T85 X-Wings.

33 minutes ago, SabineKey said:

I really hope the Razorcrest is good. I like the design and having another tech capable Scum ship would be nice.

I'm really just interesting in having a new Scum ship. I know Scum has the most ships, but it's been few waves. I'm assuming it will be medium base.

Posted (edited)
On 8/18/2019 at 5:22 PM, Bucknife said:

image_28cbc2a2.jpeg?region=590,0,1080,10

Poster shows this ship from the front, confirming it as a likely ordnance platform:

KMcjlXQ.png

Goodness knows the First Order certainly doesn't need another Interceptor (TIE/vn, TIE/ba, TIE dagger, Special Forces Interceptor from Ep IX), fighter (TIE/fo, TIE/sf) or crew carrier (Upsilon shuttle, Xi shuttle, TIE Echelon, First Order Troop Transporter). Yet they haven't shown a single ordnance platform yet. Pretty sure the show runners would have wanted at least one bombing/strafing scene by the end of the show and surely realized it was a gap that needed to be filled. This must be the result of that realization.

Edited by ClassicalMoser