Darth Meanie

Better (335 Days) Late Than Never

On 8/16/2019 at 10:43 AM, Darth Meanie said:

I think my only major "criticism" is Charge Token Management.  Oi.  Some of my T-70s had 6+ charges to keep track of--ordnance charges, astromech charges, and ability charges.  OTOH, I can see how this is an excellent game mechanic: I get a load-out of missiles instead of just one-and-done, and powerful mechanics like regen get in-game-use caps.  I also liked how Iden's pilot ability is Charged, and hope to see more pilots that get to do something super cool--once per game.  (In my game, Iden stopped 2 hits and a crit!!  Totally awesome, saved her wingman, but then she was just an I4 generic.)  So, I think I just need to get used to it. . .and yet I dread the thought of just how many Charges my Epic lists will carry!!!!

The tokens are really list dependant.  It is pretty easy to have a list with zero tokens.  Of course, if you have an Epic list with fully loaded Tie Bombers and Punishers, you are going to run out of Charge tokens.