Sign in to follow this  
Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun

Who Wants to See Sea and Undersea Unit Expansions

While the variety of units would be nice, I can't think if a way that they would be represented mechanic wise.    Now the species that @Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun Posted certainly could, and do, work on land (or ship at least), I can't see how underwater would be represented.  

Considering there are still many other ground based troop types available, I cant see having a bunch of stormies in flippers yet.  

I do hope that those races get representation at least.  Gungans in particular are likely to get a whole subfaction army as they do have almost enough to populate the game ranks.

Eh, I don't mind seeing them, but an aquatic based unit in a game that offers no benefit for them?  No thanks.  If you wanna go play Legion in the tub, or have a Grand Army game in the swimming pool, cool.  Whatever floats your Bongo, I guess.

17 hours ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

Both for Imperial and Clone Wars Eras of course.

Quarren, Mon Cals,  Nautolans and Gungans oh my!

No, never, those were the worst episodes of the series.  

I'd rather see swamp troopers from the Jedi Outcast game before any of those.  

Of course Shadow troopers, Heavy Stormtroopers and Reborn evil Jedi are ahead of the swamp troopers.

I'd love to see Gangster Reelo and Scumbag Lando from that game.  Those were some good times.

By amphibous, I meant tanks or units that could for example cross over water or move through without penalty. I believe best represented by specific units. like maybe a gungan (or units) unit to be added rather than a whole army of the

8 hours ago, Derrault said:

No, never, those were the worst episodes of the series.  

Have to agree with you there. I think the general star wars obsession to have a specialized terrain type unit for every environment just got to be too much in those episodes.

22 minutes ago, Asvaldir said:

Have to agree with you there. I think the general star wars obsession to have a specialized terrain type unit for every environment just got to be too much in those episodes.

It didn’t help that the story was a fairly rinse and repeat bottle episode straight out of tv from 30 years earlier. 

What is that from? It's a cool vehicle,  though that doesn't change my disinterest in nautical units. Especially with undersea units I just don't see how that really works in a land focused game. 

23 hours ago, EVIL INC said:

By amphibous, I meant tanks or units that could for example cross over water or move through without penalty. I believe best represented by specific units. like maybe a gungan (or units) unit to be added rather than a whole army of the

We dont really use water terain much, if at all in my area, so a unit that could move through water unhindered wouldnt really be helpful.