Norsehound

How is the SSD doing in the wild?

15 hours ago, Norsehound said:

We've got a thread commemorating the times when it's killed, but it makes me wonder, is the SSD losing more games than it's winning?

We drop $200 on the largest miniature FFG has ever produced. I hope this doesn't make it the most expensive upgrade card pack ever- is this thing actually winning games?

We’re playing the CC campaign next weekend and I’ll be taking an SSD Command Prototype, so we’ll see.  

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, XR8rGREAT said:

where did the other SSD list come and what sort of fleets did you face? What finished 1st?

The other SSD finished 4th but was first coming into the final round, I took him out for a 9-2 but I was tied with another player going into the last round and they got a 10-1.  The other lists were....  

Rebel player with an MC-75 and an MC-80H with a GR-75, Shara, Tycho, and 2 A-wings.  I won 7-4.  

Imperial list of 2 Interdictors, Dominator, and 2 TIEs.  I was able to take out 1 Interdictor, Dominator and the TIEs but the other Interdictor still had 4 hull left.  We played Station Assault and I didn't get either station and he got a solid half points from me so it was a close 6-5 on points.

I think a couple things contributed to my success.  First it was the first time anyone had faced an SSD.  Second, for the most part the other fleets were also slow so it was more difficult for them to flank me and get to my rear.  Third I had a compliment of 5 Defenders and other than the Rebel list I didn't see much in the way of Squads all day and the Defenders could work on bombing ships.  

When I run again I'll probably downgrade to a command variant and add a Gozanti and another Squad to help with Deployment.  I did get a little lucky with my opponents choices for deployment and placement of obstacles.  I think it's clear folks have found lists and strategies for taking out an SSD now, but those lists may not fair well vs other traditional lists so as things settle down I think the SSD will have a place but it won't overpower the competitive scene, at least not in the near future.  It might take a tournament here and there but that's it.  Half points is no Joke and will keep them from many big 9-2 or 10-1 wins.

Edited by Thrindal

8 hours ago, Zamalekite said:

Exactly. So I suspect if taken in tournaments it may do slightly better as a fleet built to do well vs the SSD may not do so well against other tournament fleets, so you can't really take an 'anti-SSD' fleet to tournaments. Instead, players will just need to bear in mind that they might face an SSD. Slow-moving fleets in particular are going to struggle I think.

Overall I think SSD builds are going to struggle most vs Raddus. Especially against Raddus fleets with an MC80L as the drop ship as it can chase the SSD and stay in blue range.

The key for the SSD is to avoid getting shot in the rear and to keep the front 3 arcs in action. For this Jerjerrod is best, especially with a nav command and the turn can really catch players out. And definitely better going first vs faster ships.

And the new "Take Evasive Action" fleet command in the RItR box!  You can literally to a 90 degree turn with JJ, TEA And Nav Command.  I'm gonna call it the J-TEA drift. Haha

With an ISD you could do a 135 degree turn at speed 3! 

Insanity. Absolute insanity!

@Norsehound to update you on my match. It was a 100% shut out. My executor 2 in conjunction with shields to max and 3 projection experts kittens was able to out-heal 2 Akbar mc75s and 2 mc80s. It left the battle completely unscathed. 400+ point victory, no units lost on my side.

This thing is a monstrosity at 800 points. It was ripping even the tanky larges to shreds, and with JJ it was no issue at all getting EXACTLY where I wanted with it. With tactical and engineering officers I was able to get every command I needed. 

Honestly, it was a joy to play!

hLM9r5M.jpg

3 hours ago, Darth Sanguis said:

@Norsehound to update you on my match. It was a 100% shut out. My executor 2 in conjunction with shields to max and 3 projection experts kittens was able to out-heal 2 Akbar mc75s and 2 mc80s. It left the battle completely unscathed. 400+ point victory, no units lost on my side.

This thing is a monstrosity at 800 points. It was ripping even the tanky larges to shreds, and with JJ it was no issue at all getting EXACTLY where I wanted with it. With tactical and engineering officers I was able to get every command I needed. 

Honestly, it was a joy to play!

hLM9r5M.jpg

Could you please list what you took? Very interested.

My first match with the SSD went well. SSD (assault)+Gozanti+Squads beat a 4 Hammerhead+2 Cr90+Rogues list. Never got to use my front arc against a ship, but the side and rear arcs can also get work done. 150 MOV to the SSD.

Piett w/ the Executor title is VERY flexible.

Round 1: Con Fire dial. Gain the token and spend the dial for a second con fire token. Comms net a squad token from the Gozanti.

Round 2: Navigate dial. Gain the token and spend the dial for a second nav token. Comms net a second squad token from the Gozanti.

Rounds 3-6: Engineer.

Posted (edited)

I took my SSD fleet today to an 8 player UK tournament at Sanctuary Games. So here is a brief battle report. Enemy fleets are approximate. My fleet was...

400/400, Station Assault, Planetary Ion Cannon, Solar Corona
    SSD-Command Prototype, Moff JerJerrod, Gunnery Team, QBTs, Leading Shots, Brunson, Palpatane (officer). 267
    Mona, Bobba Fett, Bossk, IG-88, 2 Firesprays 133/134

Game 1 v Moff JerJerrod flown by @Touston

3x TRC Arquitens, Demolisher, Gozanti, Mona, Marek, Janus, Mauler. I was second player doing Planetary Ion Cannon mission.

I deployed Speed 1 on the far left with 2 Ion Cannon tokens in front and one to my right side. All enemies were speed 3, there was an Arquitens coming around my left, 2 going around my right and Demolisher straight at me. Gozanti deployed first so was a little far out to my right.

• Ion cannon gets Brunsoned down to 1 damage on Demolisher.  I delay with the Pass token then move up speed 1 and take a little TRC fire then Demo shoots at close range after a move and puts in the E-Rax too. I lost about 8 shields overall. The other Arquitens move one around each side. Marek pins my Mona and a Firespray. They fire and IG88 helps out getting him to 1 health. Bossk, Bobba and a Firespray Shoot Demo in the flank while his squads move up.
  • Turn 2 Ion cannon softens his flagship, Demolisher double shots and runs down my right side at close range. I repair moving 6 shields around and kill Demolisher with a little squadron help. His Mauler & Mona pins IG, Boba and Firespray. I take more TRC volleys.
  • Turn 3 He gets his flagship Arquitens out of my front arc but Steele is dead now so my Mona and IG soften it up and the SSD shoots it (1 hull now )and the other Arquitens in my front dies after the Ion cannon had softened up the same arc.
  • Turn 4 Flagship orbits to my right but is in tatters and dies. Gozanti is destroyed from my front and I soften up the Arquitens that went around my left. By his Time I had about 5 hull left and 3 rear shields as I repaired some nasty crits. I had lost 3 squads but he only had a Shuttle. In the last turns I repair and shoot out the back (QBTs have been great all game) and the last of my rogues kill it off. 400 to 192 mov. 

Game 2 v Raddus flown by a beginner player.

2x APT, OE, redundant shields, HTT MC30Ts, 2x RBD, TRC90s, Tooled up Neb, Spinal & Salvation in Raddus Reserve.  I was second player doing Station Assault.

I put 3 rocks in the top left then looked for an open area away from his debris on the centre right an placed both stations one behind the other then slap the SSD near both of them with 3 rogues on each side. Jiana's Light (flagship) is over near the asteroids, one MC30 off my 10 o'clock and the other 2 o'clock with Tantive just behind it on a far flanking move to my right. All were speed 4.

• Jiana's Light comes in, I delay, Tantive shoots the front station for 2 damage. I do 3 damage to Tantive (QBTs are great) I Nav 1 yaw left. Left MC30 approaches and gets hit by 3 Rogues later, Right MC30 slows to 3 and the other rogues do 3-4 shield damage.
  • Turn 2 the Left MC30 aborts and runs for it but will com back later. Tantive orbits shooting the base again and flakks out the front. I Nav and shoot the MC30s and do a point on Tantive and yaw back right. MC30 Right gets 2 medium shots at me then is hit by rogues again, Jiana's light gets into range so the rogues on that side switch to attacking it.
  • Turn 3. Still no Raddus drop and I kill Tantive and an MC30 and repair some TRC damage. Jiana's Light comes in on a flank-rear arc and I shoot and the Rogues on that side polish it off with some lucky shots and good accuracies preventing redirection (go Bossk). Turn 4 Salvation can't arrive due to Raddus being dead and we mass squadrons to kill the last ship but it runs off table with no nav command plotted. 480 to 0 MOV.

Game 3 v Rieekan flown by the King off Swiss @Ginkapo

5x ET TRC90s (Jiana's Light flagship with Lando), Slicer Bright hope + Slicer Quantum Storm, Tycho. I won the toss and chose second player, he selected Solar Corona.

I put the base in the bottom left corner and Gink places a row of asteroids from it to the centre of his DZ. He deploys Quantum Storm opposite the base then a row of 5 TRC90s about distance 1-2 apart (Flagship on the right end) then Bright Hope. I abandon the base an deploy in my right corner at a 45 degree angle. 

• Turn 1 his ships wheel to face me at speed 2-3. Rogues form 2 blobs off each of my bows to stop Tycho pinning us all. I nav for 1 yaw and bank a token.
  • Turn 2 Riekan on Jiana's Light double arcs and races off, down my right side. I repair 3 shields and shoot Rieekan dropping 2 shields, 2 damage to B-Hope (can't attack at long range crit, wohoo!) and about 3 damage to another TRC90. I JerJerrod turn left onto a debris but now face three TRC90s approaching at speed. I take 10ish shield damage and 1-2 hull but not all of them can get out of my front arc. B-Hope slices and gives me a nav command for later. Rogues kill Tycho and soften up 2 CR90s (I thought about going off chasing Rieekan but with his ETs... no, let him go). 
  • Turn 3 Rieekan zooms away and I kill a CR90 (Rieekan keeps it Zombie) Other CR90s get softened up by GTs. Rogues kill off B-Hope and one of those damaged CR90s now off my rear.
  • Turn 4 I still can't repair (Quantum Storm's slicers doing) but get the 4th CR90 down to one hull. 
  • Turn 5 Killed the damaged CR90. We called it at the end of the turn with QS driving off map to avoid a medium range front arc shot. Only Rieekan survived (miles away by now) so a MOV of about 305 to 0.      

There were 2 other SSD Lists in the event. One commanded by Sloane the other by Piett. They were 5th and 8th I think. @Touston was second. 

Edited by Mad Cat

I discovered something super important today- faulty countermeasures is absolutely devastating on SSDS.

Especially when you take it on the first shot of a double (or triple) arc that you blow all your tokens on that you would normally easily survive and go on to win the game next round. 

That is all. This has been a brobafett PSA on how to lose your SSD.

😂🤣

20 hours ago, garchilajr said:

I'm glad to see that is losing games. "Paying to win" would kill this game!

Well, yeah. Before I started this thread we had an entirely different thread where people talked about killing the SSD.

I was interested in accounts of this thing winning, and how well it's been doing wins/losses. Again, this should be more than a $200 expansion pack of a few upgrade cards.

Its worth mentioning that in a higher level of competition I wouldnt have engaged @Mad Cat. I suspected I couldnt kill it or cripple it, and rogues were the counter to my list. The SSD stood no chance of chasing me down. 

The choices for the player using the SSD seem minimal. 

1 hour ago, Norsehound said:

Again, this should be more than a $200 expansion pack of a few upgrade cards.

🙄

It is.  You’re getting a giant sized model of one of the most iconic ships in the setting.  You can’t win with some people...if it’s too powerful it’s “pay to win”, if it’s to not powerful enough it’s a waste of money.

It’s a toy spaceship.  You play with it to have fun.  If there are ways for you to have more fun personally with $200, go nuts.

I think the number people who play Armada and DON’T own an SSD is going to be larger than the people who DO, so I made a thread so people could see what tactics worked.  Not everyone is going to have a group who owns at least one SSD, so at least they can read the thread and see how it’s been beaten before if they face one at tournament.

6 hours ago, BrobaFett said:

I discovered something super important today- faulty countermeasures is absolutely devastating on SSDS.

Especially when you take it on the first shot of a double (or triple) arc that you blow all your tokens on that you would normally easily survive and go on to win the game next round. 

😂🤣

I haven't played in over two years! How do you get "faulty countermeasures?"

On 8/10/2019 at 12:17 PM, Darth Lupine said:

Could you please list what you took? Very interested.

SSD 8002 (779/800)
Empire

Commander: Moff Jerjerrod

[flagship] Executor II-class Star Dreadnought (411)
 - Moff Jerjerrod (23)
 - Ravager (4)
 - Shields to Maximum! (6)
 - Leading Shots (4)
 - SW-7 Ion Batteries (5)
 - Damage Control Officer (5)
 - Tactical Experts (6)
 - Engineering Captain (6)
 - Captain Brunson (5)
 - Quad Battery Turrets (5)
 - XI7 Turbolasers (6)
 - Gunnery Team (7)
= 493 total points

Arquitens-class Command Cruiser (59)
 - Redundant Shields (8)
 - Intel Officer (7)
 - Projection Experts (6)
 - Turbolaser Reroute Circuits (7)
= 87 total points

- Redundant Shields (8)
 - Intel Officer (7)
 - Projection Experts (6)
= 87 total points

- Redundant Shields (8)
 - Intel Officer (7)
 - Projection Experts (6)
= 87 total points

Gozanti-class Cruisers (23)
 - Comms Net (2)
= 25 total points

Well my first go against a SSD ended rather roughly.  It was a 600 point game and he fielded an Executor-I with Jerjerrod, Palpatine, Leading Shots and Heavy Turbolaser Turrets, a Gladiator-i SD with Ordnance Experts, ACM's and Demolisher.  Fighter support consisted on Mauler, Howlrunner, Fel, Rhymer, Zertik and Bobba Fett.

My fleet consisted of an MC-80 Assault (Raddus, Engine Techs, ECM, EWS, LS and Home One), MC-80L (Caitkin & Shollan, Spinals, Xi7 and Mon Karren) and MC-75 Ordnance Cruiser (Ordnance Experts, ECM, Ext Racks and Rapid Reload).  Fighter support consisted of Luke, 2 X-Wing's, 3 YT-2400's, 3 Lancer's, 1 H-6 Scurgg, Gold Squadron and Green Squadron.

I'll admit i did not play my best.  I was a little rusty, forgot to use some of my upgrades to best effectiveness and didn't roll great.  However my opponent used the tools at his disposal quite well. so kudos to him.  He destroyed my Command Ship before i could deploy the Liberty.  After that, he started to pound the MC-75.  We called it at the end of turn 3, but i'm certain one more round would have seen the MC-75 gone as well.

Fellow Rebels, here are some advice i can offer:

Jerjerrod on a SSD is absolutely crazy.  That ship can turn almost on a dime. 

Those auxiliary arcs are pretty good as well.  3 Shots/round at medium range hurt.  At close range you better be fielding Rieekan.

Those double contain/brace/redirects are very hard to chew through. 

That pass token is annoying.  Better take more ships or Strategic Advisor to counter it.

Still, hope is not lost.  I'll get him next time 🙂

Posted (edited)
On 8/9/2019 at 1:46 PM, Norsehound said:

We've got a thread commemorating the times when it's killed, but it makes me wonder, is the SSD losing more games than it's winning?

We drop $200 on the largest miniature FFG has ever produced. I hope this doesn't make it the most expensive upgrade card pack ever- is this thing actually winning games?

After playing with it and against it, I don't like the single-ship SSD lists built for all-out offense. I went back to the drawing board and made some SSD lists built for fighter swarms, two-ship-defensive, and 3-ship activation/"cover your ****."

It's tanky as all **** with its hull and redundant tokens, good out of the front, three officer slots, dial+token every reveal (Don't be dumb and forget this - cost me a crippled ship and 150+ points missing two repair tokens) and the titles each play very differently. 

But it's also slow, prone to landing on obstacles, easy to flank / stay out of medium, and frankly her side arcs are just not that good at long range.

It good to remember some Armada wisdom: Don't try to make weaknesses on a ship better, try to enhance strengths the ship already has.

Lessons I've learned:

Dial up some Nav commands, or you may regret the course you've chosen. 

Zero of my previous lists ever used her amazing 5 Squadron value...should fix that, but is list dependent. 

You're going to take a lot of fire and you're almost guaranteed to be near (if not on an obstacle) so Brunson will save 1-2 damage per round.

Have you considered Officer Palpatine? 

Do you really need the Assault version? Those 30 points can buy you an activation or Mareek + a TIE Bomber for 2blue/1black

Piett is so, so, so good for your SSD. He didn't avoid getting choked out for nothing you know. 

Overall it's pretty exciting because it makes me think differently about how to list-build with something worth so many points and make it effective. 

Edited by eliteone
Edit: So the opposite of Heaven is filtered and my clever attempt to avoid saying rear-end by adding an rse' didnt work either.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, eliteone said:

Lessons I've learned:

Dial up some Nav commands, or you may regret the course you've chosen. 

Zero of my previous lists ever used her amazing 5 Squadron value...should fix that, but is list dependent. 

You're going to take a lot of fire and you're almost guaranteed to be near (if not on an obstacle) so Brunson will save 1-2 damage per round.

Have you considered Officer Palpatine? 

Do you really need the Assault version? Those 30 points can buy you an activation or Mareek + a TIE Bomber for 2blue/1black

Piett is so, so, so good for your SSD. He didn't avoid getting choked out for nothing you know. 

Overall it's pretty exciting because it makes me think differently about how to list-build with something worth so many points and make it effective. 

All good observations, I think. I brought 5 squads with Rapid Launch Bays. My plan was to use them as point defense when opposing ships got around my flank. 5 squads add quite a punch to the rear and auxiliary arcs. My squad group was Mareek, Ciena, and 3 TIE Bombers. Pain was inflicted on flankers!

Edited by RobertK

I won my last SSD game even after losing my SSD. Contest Outpost using Grav Shift Reroute to pull the station closer to my SSD really helped get my points up as did half points for the opposing SSD. I changed the list to add Officer Palpatine and swap around some other enhancements. Current build is posted in the build threads.

Winning and losing in Armada is more player, build, and objective than ship. I suspect the SSD to dominate for a bit until the Star Hawk comes out and people go with the shiny and new. Right now the SSD hasn't been around long enough to show its potential.

I am having a blast. Currently 3-0. Playing against new players surely helps, but I also decided I like adding 5 squads. I went with Dengar, Vader, Merrik, Soontir and generic squints, put Goran on the SSD and you have a counter 2 Vader with a bonus from Soontir. Piett, Yularen Ravager and a Comms net Gozanti keep the actions rolling. Still need to refine a bit, Krenic synergies nicely but I only seemed to roll junk at close range so no rerolls from him there. My opponent also learned to not give the 2nd player with SSD the Advanced gunnery objective. Even the side arc will kill you in one round if it gets to shoot you three times.

I played my first game flying the SSD and ended up with a 5-6 loss (215-199).  Both my opponent and I made errors, and my SSD build needed improvement.  This was the first time I had connected the SSD to the maneuver tool, and I hadn't adjusted my mental map of where the ship would go as it turned.  Instead of going around a debris field, I landed on it, and then (because of the tactical situation) ended up staying on the debris field for two more turns.  I also missed a ram that I thought was certain.  On the other hand, I did force my opponent into a front-starboard double arc which, when it was combined with a mine that my shuttle had dragged over, blew up the MC-75 flagship.

I enjoyed playing the game and figuring out the basics of using new cards (Piett, Palapatine -- who I kept forgetting about) and card combinations I hadn't invested in before (Needa-HIE-TRC, which was cool, but is expensive).

Posted (edited)

I won a game using a command proto ssd but lost the ssd in the process. I included Goran howl and dengar to get counter 5 generic interceptors. Unfortunately my opponent brought zero squads, but with Sloane as my admiral and a squadron value of 5 I was able to strip defense tokens in conjunction with overload pulse on the ssd and Palpatine officer. I had avenger cymoon help cover the flank of my ssd and get some good dmg out flanking the flankers. Sorely missed having some nav and/or engineering commands mixed in. Hand of justice project experts arq and one comms net goz (did a lot of work) weren’t enough to keep the ssd afloat. Missed what I thought was a surefire ram for my opponents home one to slip away on one hp fleeing my my isd out for revenge.  Getting in close with ackbar and unleashing double side arcs is the way to go if you want to kill an ssd. Mc30s and home one mc80s are well suited to the task.

Edited by Belisarius09

Three SSD games locally last night.

I played a Piett Assault Executor (fairly defensive build) + Repair Crews + Comms Net + Valen + Cienna, against a Rieekan cheap Yavaris + Pelta + Tantive IV + 2 x BCCs, with some scurrgs, Nym, Luke, Corran and 2 VCXs. I took 2nd player (fearing squadron objectives) and we went with Most Wanted. I deployed in the middle, heading into the board. They deployed clustered together, in front of me, parallel to the edge. I Most Wanted the Yavaris (at the back of the formation).

Turned out to be a fairly low-kill game; I got one shot off at the Yavaris (long rage, obstructed, 2 hull damage) before the Rebel fleet sped up and escaped (I took out one flotilla before it got away). The bombers attacked the SSD for a couple of rounds; Luke did some damage but died to the counter fire + flak (Adar + Yavaris triple-tapping isn't a great idea against a QLT+Kallus build), Nym didn't roll his blue crits - not that it mattered with DCO, Valen died to Corran's Yavaris snipe double-hit, Cienna cleaned up some more squadrons (including one-shotting a HWK; that felt dirty). Final score was around 100 point MoV. SSD survived on full hull, a few missing shields.

The other games involved a similar Piett Assault Ravager build, with Repair Crews and Comms Net, but no squadrons, against a Thrawn list with 2 External Racks raiders, a Demolisher, Arquitens, slicer tools Gozanti and some squadrons. First game was short and brutal; Gozantis were one-shot on approach, the Raiders came in too fast and died without firing (I think). Demolisher and the Arquitens lasted maybe another turn, but it ended 400-0. Second game Thrawn's approach was timed better; the raiders still died, but the Demolisher got its last-first triple-tap off, the SSD suffered an unlucky Coolant Discharge (which limited it to taking out one ship an activation, not 3 - price of having Intel Officer not DCO). SSD took about 17 hull damage before the repairs came in and it finished off the Thrawn fleet. Final MoV of around 200.

I think the biggest problem the SSD has is if things run away/stay out of range. Of course that doesn't help you win points, but maybe with the right objectives... after a few games I'm a bit worried about taking 1st player with it - that first shot may be great, but you need the right objectives to bring the enemy in.

On 8/10/2019 at 1:58 PM, Rune Taq said:

And the new "Take Evasive Action" fleet command in the RItR box!  You can literally to a 90 degree turn with JJ, TEA And Nav Command.  I'm gonna call it the J-TEA drift. Haha

With an ISD you could do a 135 degree turn at speed 3! 

Insanity. Absolute insanity!

Or 90° turns with the SSD 😁

On 8/11/2019 at 5:03 AM, BrobaFett said:

😂🤣

Some crits that are worse:

Capacitor Failure (no more redirect), Coolant Discharge (only one attack against ships), Depowered Armament (cannot attack on long range), Life Support Failure (Piett killer).
And worst of all: Comm Noise (Speed 0 or messed up command).

Posted (edited)

The fleet that I have more or less fallen in love with over this past weekend is this one.

SSD ++ 
Author: Grathew

Faction: Galactic Empire

Commander: Admiral Piett

Assault Objective: Blockade Run
Defense Objective: Contested Outpost
Navigation Objective: Solar Corona

[ flagship ] Star Dreadnought Assault Prototype(250 points)
-  Admiral Piett  ( 22  points) 
 Executor  ( 2  points) 
-  Emperor Palpatine  ( 3  points) 
-  Captain Brunson  ( 5  points) 
-  Agent Kallus  ( 3  points) 
-  Gunnery Team  ( 7  points) 
-  Point-Defense Reroute  ( 5  points) 
-  Quad Laser Turrets  ( 5  points) 
-  Quad Battery Turrets  ( 5  points) 
-  XI7 Turbolasers  ( 6  points) 
-  Leading Shots  ( 4  points) 
-  Overload Pulse  ( 8  points) 
= 325 total ship cost

Gozanti-class Cruisers (23 points)
-  Comms Net  ( 2  points) 
= 25 total ship cost

Gozanti-class Cruisers (23 points)
-  Comms Net  ( 2  points) 
= 25 total ship cost

The goal is to be first player. On the first turn, use the Gozantis and the pass token to draw in hostile ships to the kill box near the SSD. Than activate the SSD shoot up whatever it can, than activate the SSD first to either recharge shields, overload pulse defense tokens anywhere I can and if possible stay in between the hostile ships and the Gozantis. 

If for some reason I get out bid have fun either deploying before me, deploying infront of me, or letting me score tons of points while I kill your ships on the station. 

I am thinking of swappong Brunson for Ms. IEatEnginerringTokensToStopFaceUpCards as I have the token generation

Edited by Grathew
The SSD lost its overload pulse