Sign in to follow this  
Dark Alex2

My new deck: Limited Zone

So, this is my new deck Limited Zone, focused on limiting the kinds of moves my opponent can make while maintaining a strong offense to plow through worlds. Like a Jack of All Trades on crack. But, I swear, the moment I get a Dark Riku card, Darkness deck here we come...

I've been out of the loop for quite a while now, so please help me out here, I don't really know what all the cool kids are doing nowadays <_<;

Limited Zone

Player Card

Level 3 Sora

Attack Cards

Metal Chocobo X2

Divine Rose X1

Friend/Magic Friend Cards

Tinkerbell LV2 X1

Tinkerbell LV4 X1

Mushu LV2 X2

Mushu LV4 X1

Peter Pan LV1 X2

Peter Pan LV3 X1

Donald Duck LV1 X2

Donald Duck LV2 X2

Goofy LV1 X1

Goofy LV2 X1

Ariel LV3 X1

Ariel LV4 X1

Simba LV1 X1

Aladdin LV2 X1

Aladdin LV3 X1

Genie LV2 X1

Genie LV3 X1

Magic Cards

Gravity X3

Thundara X1

Cura X3

Curaga X1

Stopga X1

Dark Cards

Search Ghost X1

Invisible X1

Guard Armor (arm) X1

Guard Armor (body) X1

Guard Armor (leg) X1

Wizard X2

Sea Neon X2

Gargoyle X2

Maleficent X1

Hades X1

Pirate X3

Parasite Cage X1

World Cards

Hollow Bastion LV3 X1

Olympus Colosseum LV3 X1

Traverse Town LV1 X1

Traverse Town LV2 X2

Traverse Town LV3 X1

Wonderland LV2 X1

My strategy:

I use Tinkerbell, Ariel, and the Cura-Curaga cards to maintain high HP, while using cards like Maleficent, Hades and Parasite Cage to limit the kinds of cards my opponent can use; the Search Ghost is used to quickly acquire a Dark Card that I need like Gargoyle or Sea Neon, which can prevent my opponent from defeating powerful Heartless like Guard Armor, barring their path while I use my deck's versatility to maintain strength and go through the Heartless they play. Metal Chocobo is employed for a consistent +4 to my attack, and Peter Pan is used to negate my opponent's Heartless. Knowing the strength of cards like Peter Pan, I use Gravity to remove my opponent's Friend cards from play, thus further limiting them with lower combat capacity. Pirate can be exploited to deal constant damage to my opponent, and with my high HP count maintained by Tinkerbell, Ariel, and Cura-Curaga, I can utilize Mushu's ability to take out my enemy quickly if going through worlds is no longer viable. The main weakness I've noticed is the deck's large size of 57 cards.

Dark Alex said:

So, this is my new deck Limited Zone, focused on limiting the kinds of moves my opponent can make while maintaining a strong offense to plow through worlds. Like a Jack of All Trades on crack. But, I swear, the moment I get a Dark Riku card, Darkness deck here we come...

I've been out of the loop for quite a while now, so please help me out here, I don't really know what all the cool kids are doing nowadays <_<;

Limited Zone

Player Card

Level 3 Sora

Attack Cards

Metal Chocobo X2

Divine Rose X1

Tinkerbell LV2 X1

Tinkerbell LV4 X1

Mushu LV2 X2

Mushu LV4 X1

Peter Pan LV1 X2

Peter Pan LV3 X1

Donald Duck LV1 X2

Donald Duck LV2 X2

Goofy LV1 X1

Goofy LV2 X1

Ariel LV3 X1

Ariel LV4 X1

Simba LV1 X1

Aladdin LV2 X1

Aladdin LV3 X1

Genie LV2 X1

Genie LV3 X1

Magic Cards

Gravity X3

Thundara X1

Cura X3

Curaga X1

Stopga X1

Dark Cards

Search Ghost X1

Invisible X1

Guard Armor (arm) X1

Guard Armor (body) X1

Guard Armor (leg) X1

Wizard X2

Sea Neon X2

Gargoyle X2

Maleficent X1

Hades X1

Pirate X3

Parasite Cage X1

World Cards

Hollow Bastion LV3 X1

Olympus Colosseum LV3 X1

Traverse Town LV1 X1

Traverse Town LV2 X2

Traverse Town LV3 X1

Wonderland LV2 X1

My strategy:

I use Tinkerbell, Ariel, and the Cura-Curaga cards to maintain high HP, while using cards like Maleficent, Hades and Parasite Cage to limit the kinds of cards my opponent can use; the Search Ghost is used to quickly acquire a Dark Card that I need like Gargoyle or Sea Neon, which can prevent my opponent from defeating powerful Heartless like Guard Armor, barring their path while I use my deck's versatility to maintain strength and go through the Heartless they play. Metal Chocobo is employed for a consistent +4 to my attack, and Peter Pan is used to negate my opponent's Heartless. Knowing the strength of cards like Peter Pan, I use Gravity to remove my opponent's Friend cards from play, thus further limiting them with lower combat capacity. Pirate can be exploited to deal constant damage to my opponent, and with my high HP count maintained by Tinkerbell, Ariel, and Cura-Curaga, I can utilize Mushu's ability to take out my enemy quickly if going through worlds is no longer viable. The main weakness I've noticed is the deck's large size of 57 cards.

I'm not going to lie bro, you were'nt kidding about being out of the loop for a long time.

Phil and Owl murder any plans with this deck.

Olympus only affects you unless they challenge.

Mushu will still only deal a one HP worth of damage a turn and Riku will cut through for two.

I dont see any Jacks to get your dark lvl down and then use in challenge nor do I see a Pan or Monstro lvl 1.  Search Ghost DOES NOT search out heartless. only villains. Aquatank seaches out heartless.

Metal Chocobo is really just clogging your hand.

Pirate is too easily destroyed.

Gravity does not allow you to choice of the friend your opponent discards like Gravira or Graviga.

Cage will wreck you, Aladdin and Ariel gone and it's over. Behemoth is also wreck this deck

Beast and Hercules are better than Goofy. .

If you're racing why would you ever play Stopga? Two world cards minimum is stalling you more than them.

Dark Alex said:

Limited Zone

Player Card

Level 3 Sora

Attack Cards

Metal Chocobo X2

Divine Rose X1

Tinkerbell LV2 X1

Tinkerbell LV4 X1

Mushu LV2 X2

Mushu LV4 X1

Peter Pan LV1 X2

Peter Pan LV3 X1

Donald Duck LV1 X2

Donald Duck LV2 X2

Goofy LV1 X1

Goofy LV2 X1

Ariel LV3 X1

Ariel LV4 X1

Simba LV1 X1

Aladdin LV2 X1

Aladdin LV3 X1

Genie LV2 X1

Genie LV3 X1

Magic Cards

Gravity X3

Thundara X1

Cura X3

Curaga X1

Stopga X1

Dark Cards

Search Ghost X1

Invisible X1

Guard Armor (arm) X1

Guard Armor (body) X1

Guard Armor (leg) X1

Wizard X2

Sea Neon X2

Gargoyle X2

Maleficent X1

Hades X1

Pirate X3

Parasite Cage X1

World Cards

Hollow Bastion LV3 X1

Olympus Colosseum LV3 X1

Traverse Town LV1 X1

Traverse Town LV2 X2

Traverse Town LV3 X1

Wonderland LV2 X1

My strategy:

I'm not going to lie bro, you were'nt kidding about being out of the loop for a long time. Phil and Owl murder any plans with this deck. Olympus only affects you unless they challenge. Mushu will still only deal a one HP worth of damage a turn and Riku will cut throw for two. I dont see any Jacks or Monstro lvl 1.  Search Ghost DOES NOT search out heartless. only villains. Aquatank seaches out heartless. Metal Chocobo is really just clogging your hand. Pirate is too easily destroyed. Gravity does not allow you to choice of the friend your opponent discards like Gravira or Graviga. Cage will wreck you, Aladdin and Ariel gone and it's over. Beast and Hercules are better than Goofy. Behemoth is also wreck this deck. If you're racing why would you ever play Stopga? Two world cards minimum is stalling you more than them.

JoaT but your playing sora 3?

I would say swap the sora for a Riku 3, take the attack cards out for soul eaters, add oblivion and ultima weapon.

Pull all the heartless and replace them with 3 parasites, 2 behemoth and 2 dragon malificents. Thats my usual dark crowd and it works fine.

Swap the mushu's for a few simbas and bambis for card draw

Ariels are a dud draw seeing as you play tinkerbell.

You need jacks to help with the dark cards.

Dumbo is great is you combo it with Deep jungle lvl 2 ( each dark gets -2 as opposed to the usual -1 )

Beast and Herc are better then goofy, as roxas has said. Plus their effects will help against heartless for easy world movement

I would avoid magic cards seeing as many people play phil

Play tidus to eliminate Owl, sebastion, wakka, pooh, etc

add some SS cards ( SS = Specific search )  aka The mayor for jacks, wendy for tink/peter, jasmine for aladdin...

Needs 3 destiny islands. Best card in the game right now by far in my opinion.

The loop has changed a lot as of set 3 being released. welcome back nontheless.