Visovics

Monster front arc

Just now, Visovics said:

Is the Starhwk the new ISD replacement for the rebels?

Consdiering the fact that, In-Lore....  Its built from Disassembled Imperial Star Destroyers, but includes upgraded Technology?

Yes.

Yes it is.

They even slap a "New Republic" Flag on it, just to really tweak the Empire's Noses in it.

2 minutes ago, Grathew said:

I count 3r 2bu 2bl, for a total of 7, good but not quite kuat. Either way its a solid front arc.

I count 4 reds, considering how it goes diagonally, there is a fainter red (don't know why the pixels blurred different) that appears on both the top at the edge and at the bottom between the blue and redder red, but could just be the bad quality :)

I feel like it is going to cost considerably more than an ISD though.  It is going to depend on the tech (upgrades) this has.  It has to have some sort of tracktor beam tech that is stronger than what is in game now.  Does that mean it has Experimantal Retrofit or a new upgrade slot?  The size of the arcs is more MC-80H then it is ISD as well.  For me it is really going to be how much can I fit in a list with a Starhawk.

One of the unspoiled upgrade card's artwork "....something Crystal?" has the Starhawk about to eat a Raider it caught. So def a new upgrade that has something to do with tractor beams/capturing ships. 

It looks to be a ship that really wants to double arch. I mean every ship wants to but this guy has got 5 dice out the side mix that with the front its a lot of damage coming for you. The front looks pretty narrow at least for a primary arch it is still for sure its best arch, but its arch setup looks like the Assult Frigate's but on a large base so people will be getting out of that arch fairly easily, but when you pull off the double arch stuff will die.

2 hours ago, Bertie Wooster said:

If it's an experimental retrofit, I'm going to have some fun with Dodonna, grav shift, Starhawk and Ezra. 

Plus some kind of tractor beam ability hopefully to help ensure ships hit those asteroids/grav rifts

1 hour ago, xero989 said:

It looks to be a ship that really wants to double arch. I mean every ship wants to but this guy has got 5 dice out the side mix that with the front its a lot of damage coming for you. The front looks pretty narrow at least for a primary arch it is still for sure its best arch, but its arch setup looks like the Assult Frigate's but on a large base so people will be getting out of that arch fairly easily, but when you pull off the double arch stuff will die.

Yeah it's a lot easier to get double arc with a Neb B than a CR90 for example, and still be roughly heading towards your target for the next turn.

Also, with the LOS dot on the side being further in it also hopefully means it's a little bit harder for ships to shoot the side. Especially important if the ship comes with Salvo.

1 hour ago, Zamalekite said:

Also, with the LOS dot on the side being further in it also hopefully means it's a little bit harder for ships to shoot the side. Especially important if the ship comes with Salvo.

Hadn't even noticed that LoS, that is VERY far in O.o 

7 minutes ago, LordCola said:

Wait till you see the very strange LoS dots on the Onagers sides. 

I saw those, this wave just is going heavy on making sides harder to attack and defend with

55 minutes ago, Captain Ordo N-11 said:

It makes sense for the Onager, the "wings" sticking out from the front would make it hard to hit the side.

Now we know why those shots on the Raddus in 'The Last Jedi' were arcing towards the target.

Nothing to do with 'gravity in space' - the Supremacy just wanted to hit an arc that it didn't have LoS on, and the First Order had invented some kind of way to spin the turbolaser plasma to twist in from the top/side.  😎 😜