Sign in to follow this  
DCBoone

Jumpmaster & Agile Gunner

Posted (edited)

So I am curious about the interaction between the Jumpmaster and Agile Gunner. As most of us know the Jumpmaster does not have a white turret rotation action. So when I use Agile Gunner during the End Phase, do I still take the stress? I'm assuming so as the card does not provide a white turret rotation action. But I am not a hundred percent certain...

Edited by DCBoone

54 minutes ago, missileaway said:

I don’t think you take the stress. Agile gunner states “during the end phase you may rotate your turret indicator.” It doesn’t say “perform a rotate action.” You’re not performing the rotate action, so no stress. Would be the same for something like the resistance Falcon.

Even if the card told you to perform a rotate action, it would be the cards action, not the one from your bar, so it would still be white. So either way, you dont take a stress for it. Its wording just means its not an action, so you can rotate it even while stressed. 

Thanks all for the responses. This card seems like it's a must-have on the Jumpmaster and helps solve a lot of the stress issues related to that ship. Cheers!

2 hours ago, DCBoone said:

Thanks all for the responses. This card seems like it's a must-have on the Jumpmaster and helps solve a lot of the stress issues related to that ship. Cheers!

I've tried it with Agile once, and honestly I feel it's a points trap.

If you have the title, you want to be facing forward most of the time anyway, so rotating your arc/flying like you want to shoot out of the sides/rear just gets you 2-3 dice and they then barely do anything.  I'd put BT-1 on there and use the points for Contraband.