Sign in to follow this  
Swedge

points for the new stuff...

2 hours ago, NakedDex said:

Because then people would just proxy everything like they did after every reveal in 1E, and give super competitive players a distinct tournament advantage on release, which is compounded by the new hyperspace format.

And even though I don't care about tournaments, having Wave X meta solved before I even owned the ships was lame.

You can't learn the new points now; you need to learn

Related image

Posted (edited)

But what if I have an involuntary need to see that 5th Bro pilot card and cost right now, because part of me wants to spend the next 6 months suffering impatient anxiety at the absense of it in my hand, huh?

Not good enough FFG!

Edited by Cuz05

Just take a guess

Preorders are always a risk regardless, so go hard or go home!

****, I went hard buying three(!) Hyenas on the thought that they'd be passive sensor spam, which couldn't have been further from the truth. But trying to adapt my utterly shattered expectations to the Hyenas I now have has been one of my most involving and rewarding experiences I've had in Xwing

Oh I am not hyper competitive, far from it..lol i just like to plan ahead. its called BUDGETING..lol  Got to know how much money i need to save up for my plastic crack addiction...And its a serious one...STAW,WOG,WOW/BSG,X-wing and Armada.

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, Swedge said:

Oh I am not hyper competitive, far from it..lol i just like to plan ahead. its called BUDGETING..

Got to know  much money i need to save up for my plastic crack addiction...And its a serious one...STAW,WOG,WOW/BSG,X-wing and Armada.

You said budgeting.

I'm not sure that means what you think it means. 

Edited by Darth Meanie

25 minutes ago, Darth Meanie said:

You said budgeting.

When I hear “budgeting” and “minis”, I just think that means what order your getting things in not which things.

I may or may not have my own Kanban board with a prioritized backlog of xwing and legion goodies that are coming in the future or are already out but haven’t found their way here yet.

26 minutes ago, Darth Meanie said:

You said budgeting.

Right?! The best way to budget for this game is to not buy into the new factions I've found :P I've bought one ship since Christmas and yet still play multiple games weekly. It's been a great little break!

On 8/2/2019 at 7:05 AM, Swedge said:

Hey FFG how about releasing the points value for the new stuff coming out, that way folks like myself can figure out how much to preorder.. 

Let's be honest, if the problem is really to figure out how much to buy, the best way to do it is to wait for all the rules and points cost to come out, so you can then decide how many of each you need ;) .

I think we're all are just addicted to making lists and meta guessing!

At least, I am...

23 hours ago, ficklegreendice said:

Just take a guess

Preorders are always a risk regardless, so go hard or go home!

****, I went hard buying three(!) Hyenas on the thought that they'd be passive sensor spam, which couldn't have been further from the truth. But trying to adapt my utterly shattered expectations to the Hyenas I now have has been one of my most involving and rewarding experiences I've had in Xwing

I have 6.....