Still 1 card short in the overall pool though. Kind of feel that Nick Fury should have been a Leadership card. 

That being said, Leadership is going to feature in the first Hero pack so they won’t be short for long.

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Khudzlin said:

True, those are the titles as they appear in the unboxing videos rather than how they were written in the google sheet (the typos are "focussed" instead of "focused" and "armour" instead of "armor" - even though "armour" is a correct spelling, it's not the one used by the US-based FFG).

Focussed is also a correct spelling, although focused is currently the more common one.  It used to be the other way around, but neither are actually incorrect.

Edited by Vlad3theImpaler
Typo in a post about typos...

I just finished going through the second actual play - If I'm right, there's still another Side-Scheme for Klaw we don't know about, and a Side-Scheme and Something else for Rhino- either an Attachment or a Minion.  I'm tempted to say Electro as a Minion.

There are also 2 Masters of Evil still hiding, and 2 cards from the Standard villain stack.

We are only 9 cards away to have everything but Ultron and the 180-184 cards.

I am really interested in those last few cards. I wonder if they are a special subplot like Bomb Scare or Masters of Mayham.

Posted (edited)

Turns out somebody got pictures of the entire Learn to Play book at GenCon and they’ve been posted online. The book lists the name and quantity of every encounter card.

There’s an extra two modular encounter sets (Legions of Hydra and The Doomsday Chair) as well as a 3 card Expert encounter set you add in addition to the Standard encounter set when playing expert mode.

The book also strongly hints at the third hero pack.

Edited by iJiminy

3 hours ago, iJiminy said:

Turns out somebody got pictures of the entire Learn to Play book at GenCon and they’ve been posted online. The book lists the name and quantity of every encounter card.

There’s an extra two modular encounter sets (Legions of Hydra and The Doomsday Chair) as well as a 3 card Expert encounter set you add in addition to the Standard encounter set when playing expert mode.

The book also strongly hints at the third hero pack.

I have gone through that and updated the list in the sheet on the first post.  Some cards (mostly Ultron) I don't know what type they are, so the ordering probably isn't 100% within the Ultron block.

I think I've worked out the hero sequence, though: it's complexity. 

• Spiderman just basically plays what he needs out of his hand
  • Captain Marvel is similar, but with a charge-up mechanic
  • She Hulk has a couple of more complex interactions
  • Iron Man has to bide his time, then decide when to go hero and save the day
  • Black Panther has this entire new mechanic of Special Actions.

On 8/8/2019 at 1:39 AM, Tonbo Karasu said:

I have gone through that and updated the list in the sheet on the first post.  Some cards (mostly Ultron) I don't know what type they are, so the ordering probably isn't 100% within the Ultron block.

Sorry if this has been mentioned before. In the cards in the article in the FFG website Hero-side is A, while Alter Ego-side is B. These seem switched in your list.

29 minutes ago, Mon no Oni said:

Sorry if this has been mentioned before. In the cards in the article in the FFG website Hero-side is A, while Alter Ego-side is B. These seem switched in your list.

That's odd. I would have thought they would have A as the side that you start the game on.

11 hours ago, Tonbo Karasu said:

That's odd. I would have thought they would have A as the side that you start the game on.

It’s probably because it’s ‘the Spider-Man deck’ rather than the Peter Parker deck. Makes sense for the primary card to be the hero. The first hero expansion is Captain America, not Steve Rogers.