railwayman001

Why is It that the Rereleased Rebel Alliance A-Wing Will Be the Rebels Version and Not the Return of the Jedi Version?

I would have been bummed if it was the Ralph McQuarrie paint scheme.  (Which is awesome and I love it, but I already have two of them.)  Since I often run two Phoenix Squadron Blockers and I need two more A-wing dials, this actually works out perfectly.  I like to run my pilots with models that match their card whenever possible.  I am glad they didn’t resculpt it though, I’m not a fan of the bloated Rebels A-Wings.

If they’d released the RotJ paint job and then given us two of these in a Hammerhead Corvette, I would have been happier.  This is fine though.

3 hours ago, Phelan Boots said:

I like to run my pilots with models that match their card whenever possible.  

Oh thank god, I'm not the only one who does that! I repainted two RZ-2s to the card art red scheme and modified a second core set T-65 to be Wedge with the generic T-65s standing in for anyone not Luke or Wedge (and of course I have two Renegade X-Wings).

11 hours ago, Phelan Boots said:

I would have been bummed if it was the Ralph McQuarrie paint scheme.  (Which is awesome and I love it, but I already have two of them.)  Since I often run two Phoenix Squadron Blockers and I need two more A-wing dials, this actually works out perfectly.  I like to run my pilots with models that match their card whenever possible.  I am glad they didn’t resculpt it though, I’m not a fan of the bloated Rebels A-Wings.

If they’d released the RotJ paint job and then given us two of these in a Hammerhead Corvette, I would have been happier.  This is fine though.

It's less that they're bloated, more that they're stock.

20 hours ago, Darth Meanie said:

12 = Squadron.  Anything less, and you are incomplete.

Git busy buyin', then git busy flyin'.

I’m going to try that as an excuse on my wife when I pre-order four new paint scheme ones.  If you never hear from me again you know why...

😇