TheHoosh

Manufactured Might

2 hours ago, UnitOmega said:

From what I can see "Bunker Buster" is Blast & Scatter, AP is Impact, and High Energy is Critical & High Velocity, all are Cycle and Fixed: Front. 

And I don't think they are unit limited so thr imperials and rebels might be able to use them too

2 hours ago, UnitOmega said:

I expect there's probably gonna be an Ion one in future too. Very curious on what they'll do for GCW to eventually give them access to this Ordnance. Hopefully we get to see some of the rebel or imperial tank designs later.

*Cough*

20 hours ago, Rebel-Smuggler said:

Well from the blurb in the article, could cycle allow you to switch from one ordnance type to another?

and a variety of new ordnance allows Republic commanders to equip this tank with the shells that fit their exact battle plan.

I failed to notice cycle on the b2 units when I thought this, definitely think I’m wrong now that I’ve noticed it only on one b2 card... others could be right it could be a flip over card with other ordnance on the flipside

Posted (edited)

Oh boy. Oh boy oh boy oh boy.

So I'm new pretty much to Legion. Tempted but wasn't really sure about jumping into a new miniatures game. But Clone Wars were announced, and I knew it was only a matter of time before my beloved B2 supers were announced.

On the rare occasions when I uh, *acknowledge* the existence of the prequels, the B2 droids will always come to mind as one of my favorite parts because I thought they were legitimately intimidating. That's 2 ARM 2 HP right? They seem pretty beefy.

I really hope we get see the spider tanks and hailfire droids too.

Edited by Mysterioso

1 hour ago, Mysterioso said:

Oh boy. Oh boy oh boy oh boy.

So I'm new pretty much to Legion. Tempted but wasn't really sure about jumping into a new miniatures game. But Clone Wars were announced, and I knew it was only a matter of time before my beloved B2 supers were announced.

On the rare occasions when I uh, *acknowledge* the existence of the prequels, the B2 droids will always come to mind as one of my favorite parts because I thought they were legitimately intimidating. That's 2 ARM 2 HP right? They seem pretty beefy.

I really hope we get see the spider tanks and hailfire droids too.

They have 2 HP and 2 courage with Armor 1.