TheHoosh

Manufactured Might

I'm glad to see Saruman Count Dooku here. I'm totally going to be using Saruman Count Dooku extensively.

AAT looks promising. I'm going to withhold judgement on it until I can see the upgrades. Looks great though.

I'm less excited about B2s. Those are expensive.

And there was some republic stuff too I guess.

2 minutes ago, thepopemobile100 said:

I'm glad to see Saruman Count Dooku here. I'm totally going to be using Saruman Count Dooku extensively.

AAT looks promising. I'm going to withhold judgement on it until I can see the upgrades. Looks great though.

I'm less excited about B2s. Those are expensive.

And there was some republic stuff too I guess.

You pretty much summed up my initial reactions

My dream list is Ashoka and Rex leading some Clones, with the Phase II it looks like maybe an 8 activation list which I feel is the bare minimum for a viable army. I’ll still do it but I might not win any games. 😁

34 minutes ago, chr335 said:

The saber tank can dodge

Vehicles have always been able to dodge, I believe. The fact that they thought it necessary to include a token might be a clue, though.

I love that Rex is 90 points. I totally thought he was going to be over 100. Also has anyone noticed Rex’s 3 pip gives 4 troopers an order token?

Can anyone make out Aayla Secura’s card?

It looks like the Saber tank comes with a new slot type.

The Phase 2 clones are soooo expensive, but to start each turn with a surge and have courage 2 is sweet!

Im glad Dooku is expensive cause he is really good. I think Scatter May be broken. Just my opinion, get over it.

The B2s are dam good. 2 health each with armour 1. Why are people complaining about the unit price? You have seen the unit price of the Phase 2 clones, right?

The AAT looks good, but you better not let anyone get behind, Weakpoint 2 is pretty hard core.

3 minutes ago, JediPartisan said:

The B2s are dam good. 2 health each with armour 1. Why are people complaining about the unit price? You have seen the unit price of the Phase 2 clones, right?

Lack of defense surge, shorter range, and being the most expensive per model corp unit isn't inspiring me. Armor 1 also only really helps against snipers as it's worse light cover.

B2's are 48 points and only range 1-2 with black and white so basically a black then a surprise every now and then lol.

They have more health but they'll take more damage going in cause they're shorter range.

armor 1 will help a little but I don't know if that's enough with a white defense with no surges. 

the blast gun is basically a auto include just so you can hurt units in cover. 

I think they'll be good against empire and droids but not very well against the republic and alliance. 

3 minutes ago, thepopemobile100 said:

Lack of defense surge, shorter range, and being the most expensive per model corp unit isn't inspiring me. Armor 1 also only really helps against snipers as it's worse light cover.

1 minute ago, Lucasw42 said:

B2's are 48 points and only range 1-2 with black and white so basically a black then a surprise every now and then lol.

They have more health but they'll take more damage going in cause they're shorter range.

armor 1 will help a little but I don't know if that's enough with a white defense with no surges. 

the blast gun is basically a auto include just so you can hurt units in cover. 

I think they'll be good against empire and droids but not very well against the republic and alliance. 

I guess you guys haven’t played the Rebel faction huh? Par for the course.

4 minutes ago, JediPartisan said:

I guess you guys haven’t played the Rebel faction huh? Par for the course.

Ya I think they will be fine against rebels taking them down in cover,  maybe not the best unit from what we see now but there is more to be revealed