Cloaker

CASSIAN SAID I HAD TO- Welcome K-2S0!

1 hour ago, ImperialAce95 said:

Oh, wow his ability is pretty much a toned down 1.0 Soontir Fel. Him & Debris Gambit...Hmmm

My first thought was a toned-down 4-LOM.

1 hour ago, ImperialAce95 said:

Oh, wow his ability is pretty much a toned down 1.0 Soontir Fel. Him & Debris Gambit...Hmmm

Do you think he'll have an elite pilot slot to let him run that? I could see it going either way

3 minutes ago, UhearBoutPluto said:

Do you think he'll have an elite pilot slot to let him run that? I could see it going either way

Same. Considering he seems to be the primary pilot of Rogue One, I’m leaning towards him having it. Either way, I’m flying him.

2 minutes ago, SabineKey said:

Same. Considering he seems to be the primary pilot of Rogue One, I’m leaning towards him having it. Either way, I’m flying him.

For sure! With or without it that ability on that ship is pretty fantastic!

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, ImperialAce95 said:

As someone who's tried a bunch of times to make Ten Numb a bit more versatile, banking on Debris Gambit for a red action is a trap.

You're at range 1 of at least one rock way more often than you realise before you try using it. At least, you are at most times when you actually want to get a benefit out of your stress and evade token because you've engaged. 

It's going to be even harder on a bigger base. 

As with Ten, Elusive would probably be better for the points. Not great still, but better. 

Just on K-2 in general, I like that the U-Wings finally have a pilot who doesn't have to rely on Tac Officer to do one if its primary jobs. Just a shame there's not much to do with that open slot. 

I guess Hera could be interesting. You can stop, pivot and calculate 2 turns in a row. 3 if you don't mind taking a damage. 

Edited by GuacCousteau