Hiemfire

Wave 6 and the Q1 Pilot, Device and Obstacle packs

3 minutes ago, dsul413 said:

Mag Pulse Warheads. Interesting. 

Stabilized S-Foils caught my eye. And Leia is flying the Falcon, you can see its nose on the bottom right of her pilot chit.

swz66_sample.png

Edited by Hiemfire

3 minutes ago, Innese said:

Bossk was confirmed as being the Z95 pilot in the card pack in addition to being in the updated Hound’s Tooth, leaving the JM5k & M3A as unknowns

Yeah.  Not terribly exciting.  It's difficult to be pumped for new pilots in these particular ships.  But almost everything else looks freakin' amazing.

2 minutes ago, Maui. said:

what are the odds they put more than 2 copies of Stabilized S-foils in the card pack

Low, given it's already listed on the product's page to come with 2 copies.

@Innese - darn you, ninja boy. 

@AceDogbert - mate, there's a line to explaining that, wait a sec. 

Edited by Ryfterek

Just now, pyoinator said:

swz03_layout.png

Wow, QD now flies a reaper?

Also, new type of token in the new FO and Resistance packs. "Deplete" Guessing that it removes a charge from a munitions or maybe an upgrade in general

They had the Saw's renegades spread under the Hound's tooth expansion as well lol

Just now, pyoinator said:

Also, new type of token in the new FO and Resistance packs. "Deplete" Guessing that it removes a charge from a munitions or maybe an upgrade in general

I'd lay odds that 'Deplete' reduces the attack value of the ship by one, based on the token design. Goes away after launching an attack or a blue move, similar to how Strain goes away.

It also would allow a TIE/ba to choose to reduce it's attack to arc dodge when it knows it can't/won't get a shot, or reduce it's defence when it knows it can't/won't be shot. Flexible!

Well, wave 6 fills in 2 of the skipped part numbers -

Saw's Renegades is SWZ02 and the TIE Reaper is SWZ03  which goes to show that they had to scramble with additional 1.0 content for a while longer than they were planning to.

The only skipped part numbers left are SWZ24, SWZ28 and SWZ54.

26 minutes ago, prauxim said:

Holy ****, B-wing got a config. "Stabilized S-foils" according to Gina's QB card

As excited as I am about Bwing love, I am not holding my breath about the quick play cards. They have had items on them in the past that was not possible in normal play. 

2 minutes ago, Ccwebb said:

As excited as I am about Bwing love, I am not holding my breath about the quick play cards. They have had items on them in the past that was not possible in normal play. 

Its been confirmed via H&A contents listing. Also I dont thing we've ever seen a non-existent upgrade?

5 minutes ago, AceDogbert said:

I'd lay odds that 'Deplete' reduces the attack value of the ship by one, based on the token design. Goes away after launching an attack or a blue move, similar to how Strain goes away.

It also would allow a TIE/ba to choose to reduce it's attack to arc dodge when it knows it can't/won't get a shot, or reduce it's defence when it knows it can't/won't be shot. Flexible!

That makes way more sense! And way better ****. 

PSA: The text on Snap Shot from Pilots Expansion spread is different than that on spreads of new FO and Resistance ships. Hopefully the latter is the final-ish iteration, because rule-wise, the difference is huge. The one from Pilots Expansion spread would prevent all modification to all dice thrown by the equipping ship. The other one only applies during the Snap Shot's attack. 

5 minutes ago, All Shields Forward said:

This is disappointing. Its more upgrade reprints than pilots

I’m sure this is the first of many packs they will be selling us. Only doing 4 pilots per faction allows them to spread them out over different packs.