jcmonson

New Huge Maneuver tool

On 8/1/2019 at 10:34 AM, Bullox said:

Interesting. From what I can see, it looks very much like the old tool - just expanded to accommodate the higher speed maneuvers. I wonder how they will handle the zero speed banks.

If I was to take a guess. You place the tool as if you were going to bank but instead of sliding up to the 1 or 2 or the new 3 you just pivot the ship.

4 hours ago, Kehl_Aecea said:

Just looking at the tool... is it me or does that look like the same plastic as the new maneuver template set that just came out?

That was the first thing I thought as well. 

On 8/4/2019 at 5:05 AM, Kehl_Aecea said:

Just looking at the tool... is it me or does that look like the same plastic as the new maneuver template set that just came out?

I'm French. You're right, they say it's the same plastic (so this kind of ugly grey / silver cheap plastic).

On 8/5/2019 at 9:08 PM, BrotherFett said:

Do we know how many of the new plastic bases will come with the conversion kit? I hope more than 1. . .

2 new plastic bases in the box. There's only one size of base (e.g. for a "small" epic like the Gozanti and a "big" one like the CR-90) with 4 slots to adjust width between pegs. Bases have a slot to put the maneuver template for accurate movement.

9 hours ago, papiercanson said:

I'm French. You're right, they say it's the same plastic (so this kind of ugly grey / silver cheap plastic).

2 new plastic bases in the box. There's only one size of base (e.g. for a "small" epic like the Gozanti and a "big" one like the CR-90) with 4 slots to adjust width between pegs. Bases have a slot to put the maneuver template for accurate movement.

Thank you for the information 🙏 

10 hours ago, papiercanson said:

Image result for calculating gif

Interesting.. cant wait to see them!