BVRCH

WAVE 6 [image heavy]

Posted (edited)

So we're getting some resistance TV ships! Plus the Hounds Tooth ...and card packs are real!

KaqvKeZ.jpg

VKUkfSS.jpg

zp0tfvV.jpg

lm9tpFa.jpg

BhdCUQx.jpg

oPmOyit.jpg

[EDIT] - Card packs (not included in Wave 6) contents;

Hotshots and Aces - will have new cards for the original 5 factions.

Fully Loaded - will make upgrades from the Republic and CIS packs available to others

Never Tell Me The Odds  - will have new obstacles and scenarios

Edited by BVRCH

Just now, BVRCH said:

So we're getting some resistance TV ships! Plus the Hounds Tooth ...and card packs are real!

KaqvKeZ.jpg

VKUkfSS.jpg

zp0tfvV.jpg

lm9tpFa.jpg

BhdCUQx.jpg

oPmOyit.jpg

Nix the card packs from wave 6. They're Q1 next year so closer to wave 7.

Just now, cpdilloway said:

Nice to see some ships from the new TV show...that's a nice looking TIE and the Resistance ship is interesting too. I wonder if there's more they didn't announce yet...seems awfully light for a new wave of ships.

There will totally be Episode 9 ships they couldn't say anything about.

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, Hiemfire said:

Nix the card packs from wave 6. They're Q1 next year so closer to wave 7.

Yeah I know but its new so I lumped them together. Edited the OP.

Edited by BVRCH

I have NO IDEA how they're going to work the Fireball, but totally getting one and at least two of the Red TIE Interceptors. I'll get the Hound's Tooth if that Z-95 can dock... especially since i LOVE that paint scheme. Hot Shots and Aces is a must buy, Full Loaded I'm guessing is a weapons and similar upgrade pack, and Never Tell Me the Odds... that one has me stumped... maybe talents, crew, and force abilities?

18 minutes ago, InterceptorMad said:

There will totally be Episode 9 ships they couldn't say anything about.

That isn't necessarily true - the Starhawk and Onager-class Star Destroyer from the Armada announcement are apparently both Episode IX ships (both mentioned before, but IX will supposedly be the first time they are seen on-screen).

1 minute ago, BVRCH said:

RE: the card packs content;

Hotshots and Aces - will have new cards for the original 5 factions.

Fully Loaded - will make upgrades from the Republic and CIS packs available to others

Never Tell Me The Odds  - will have new obstacles and scenarios

But...but...but once everyone has all the common upgrades, what will people complain about?!

1 minute ago, xanderf said:

That isn't necessarily true - the Starhawk and Onager-class Star Destroyer from the Armada announcement are apparently both Episode IX ships (both mentioned before, but IX will supposedly be the first time they are seen on-screen).

He said the Starhawk was from Aftermath, so I think that got them past having to wait. And they might be on screen for the first time but it could be like the Ghost in Rogue One, cameo only and doesn't get caught up in the "DON'T REVEAL ANYTHING!" Lucasfilm rules.

I bet we get stuff on Force Friday like usual.

1 minute ago, InterceptorMad said:

He said the Starhawk was from Aftermath, so I think that got them past having to wait. And they might be on screen for the first time but it could be like the Ghost in Rogue One, cameo only and doesn't get caught up in the "DON'T REVEAL ANYTHING!" Lucasfilm rules.

I bet we get stuff on Force Friday like usual.

It's certainly possible.  I guess I was just taken aback by how little Star Wars showed up in the presentation at all vs all the Marvel comics stuff.

At least the new Marvel miniatures game seems like it's tapping an outside studio, so shouldn't (shouldn't!) negatively impact development/production rates of the Star Wars material.

Nice to know I'll only need two of the 3 packs for now :D DEFINITELY getting Hotshots and Aces. That's a no brainer. But scenarios in Never tell me the Odds? GIMME GIMME GIMME! Fully loaded is an easy pass since I buy at least one of every new ship in a wave, I'm set with any upgrades in that.

1 minute ago, PanchoX1 said:

So wave 6 is 3 ships? One of which is a rerelease?

As far as we know yes. THey may or may not add in some new ships closer to the movie, but in that case the wave will be focused mostly on the sequels. Since its the last movie, I'm ok with that for a wave.

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, xanderf said:

They may be in the movie, but they were both aligned (or at least mentioned) with the Rebel/Imperial factions during the OT, so its easier to get away with (Onager called the Siege Breaker I believe in Rebel Files).

I am surprised the FFG's armada model is the first time we've ever seen the Starhawk design, which is pretty neat - so they could have done that with Episode 9 ships also, but I imagine they're not going to reveal anything that hasn't been shown/named for TROS yet.

Edited by dsul413