Those terrain pieces are horribly uninteresting.  Can't believe they're doing two back to back.  I loved the AT-ST down, but these look really lame.  Hope the scenarios are worth it.

The Clone Wars units look amazing, however.  I scared the crap out of my cats when I saw the Saber tank and screamed in joy.  Little surprised we're getting Rex before Anakin, but I won't complain.  I'll have to buy two; one to paint as Rex, the other as Alpha.  

Finally R2 and C3PO - Cross faction too. Good job, Crashed Escape pod with them, cant get any more Star wars thematic then that!

Sad the Sub Faction rumor didn't materialize.

Only 2 minor surprises, Rex is welcome thought he would appear much later and the Phase II clone troopers. I slightly expected something more distinctive, no idea why really. 

Good show, Tech glitches aside, well done FFG! I certainly was not disappointed in your announcements.

57 minutes ago, Jedhead said:

Hmmm...interesting price hike on the core unit expansions.  A 10 dollar increase and no notable increase in models.  🤔

The heavies are also a price increase from the AT-ST, Landspeeder, etc.

Otherwise looks cool!

They’re on sprues, hence the hike. 

Posted (edited)

Notice the Vehicle bases have notches on the sides too. I bet they will be able to move sideways and that excites me more than I would have expected.

Edited by Draycos

1 minute ago, Derrault said:

Uh, not on the tanks. GAVw was also 59.95, and based on the size/complexity of that vis the AT-ST, it was warranted. 

the two new tanks look like they are the huge bases that we haven't seen yet. the at-st was only on the large base if i'm not mistaken.

Just now, azeronbloodmoone said:

the two new tanks look like they are the huge bases that we haven't seen yet. the at-st was only on the large base if i'm not mistaken.

Correct - ATST is on the same base as the t47.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, UnitOmega said:

The Heavies are probably more expensive because they're huge - in scale the AAT and Saber are bigger than the Occupier. 

They are definitely on unseen bases, I am curious to learn what the indents on the sides are used for?  I don't think we see the tanks move sideways.

Edited by jcmonson

14 minutes ago, Derrault said:

Uh, not on the tanks. GAVw was also 59.95, and based on the size/complexity of that vis the AT-ST, it was warranted. 

Yeah I was talking about the Core troopers. Super stoked the tanks are the same, that AAT looks thick