Sign in to follow this  
TalkPolite

Legion Tournament Circuit needs RPQ winner data!

Legion Community, 

The next update to the Legion Tournament Circuit website is complete. We have added a page that lists all of the Worlds Qualifiers this year, the name of the player who won the event, how many players attended, their faction, and the list they used.

We now need your help to populate all the data for this table. If you have won an RPQ or know someone that has, please email us at legiontournamentcircuit@gmail.com with the following information: 

Event Location

Number of Players

Name of Winner

Winners Faction

List from Table Top Admiral (include battle cards and command hand!) 

Once we start to collect data, we can use it to analyze what units are doing well at major events, as well as track players that already have qualifier spots. This table also serves to be the Legion equivalent of the popular “List Fortress” website.  The page this data is on can be found here: 

https://legiontournamentcircuit.com/tournament-data/

Thank you in advance for helping my team collect this data. We hope it is useful, and you enjoy the content that LTC provides!

3 hours ago, Alpha17 said:

Email sent.  I'll try to dig up the info from the other RPQs I've been too, but no promises. 

6 minutes ago, Dave Grant said:

Email sent.

Appreciate the effort gents. People have been asking for this data for awhile, so I am glad you were able to send it in. I may have responded to one / both of those emails, so look for a response to help me get everything I need :) 

Nice data!  While looking though the lists I noticed on 7/27/2019 that it should be Rebels instead of Imperial. Unless their army is incorrect. Minor error typo no big deal, keep up the outstanding work. :)

One of the entries is incorrect.

5/18/2019 UK Element Games 16 Nicky Myland Empire

18/5 was at Sanctuary Gaming Centre, winner was Nicky Myland (invite was passed to Justin Read who finished second) with Empire and there were 12 players. 

6 minutes ago, mini78 said:

One of the entries is incorrect.

18/5 was at Sanctuary Gaming Centre, winner was Nicky Myland (invite was passed to Justin Read who finished second) with Empire and there were 12 players. 

Hey - and chance those winners were captured in another entry? Things might have got switched, as we did a bunch of the UK data in one push. Thanks for the proofing!

1 hour ago, TalkPolite said:

Hey - and chance those winners were captured in another entry? Things might have got switched, as we did a bunch of the UK data in one push. Thanks for the proofing!

Not sure if the data was mixed up, Nicky won a few RPQs. I only know the Sanctuary details because I was the TO.