Gerhal

Online Game, GM seeking players

Play Location/Method: Online via Ventrilo
Game/System: Dark Heresy / Rogue Trader
Player or GM: I'm the GM
Time/Frequency: Either Tuesday or Thursday from ~ 7 to 10 pm
Genre: 40k
Current needs: I'm currently looking for 2-4 more players
Short description of the setting/campaign (5 lines or less): The Crusade of Abhorrence has entered its tenth year. The Warmaster has declared victory in the Dubain sub-sector officially establishing the Imperium's foothold in the Hubric Sector. The Warmaster is now turning to Rogue Traders to explore the rest of the sector, and settle the untame void as the Crusade expands.

Send me a private message if you are interested.

Gerhal said:

Play Location/Method: Online via Ventrilo
Game/System: Dark Heresy / Rogue Trader
Player or GM: I'm the GM
Time/Frequency: Either Tuesday or Thursday from ~ 7 to 10 pm
Genre: 40k
Current needs: I'm currently looking for 2-4 more players
Short description of the setting/campaign (5 lines or less): The Crusade of Abhorrence has entered its tenth year. The Warmaster has declared victory in the Dubain sub-sector officially establishing the Imperium's foothold in the Hubric Sector. The Warmaster is now turning to Rogue Traders to explore the rest of the sector, and settle the untame void as the Crusade expands.

Send me a private message if you are interested.

What time zone are you refering too? Will you be using any form of web /internet based RPG software like Fantasy Grounds or such? Thanks.

- Mordak

Ooops.  I knew I'd miss something.  Timezone is EST.  Ventrilo will be the primary mode of communication.  May use MapTool for mapping purposes.  That part hasn't been decided yet.  I may also open a campaign page on Obsidian Portal as well.

Gerhal said:

Ooops.  I knew I'd miss something.  Timezone is EST.  Ventrilo will be the primary mode of communication.  May use MapTool for mapping purposes.  That part hasn't been decided yet.  I may also open a campaign page on Obsidian Portal as well.

Well put me down for interested :) I'd PM you if I could figure out how.

- Mordak

I believe this forum does PMs through the "friend" system, but I've never tried it.  Check your account for a friend request.  Hopefully it should allow a private message. I'd rather not put my AIM or email in the forum post itself.

Hey folks, those of you just signing on to the game do any of you have a preference in character career just so we can start hashing out the crew? ;)

- Mordicious, a.k.a. Gebhardt