Sign in to follow this  
Kani Kantai

Any Europeeps/Britpeeps get an SSD yet or a dispatch notice?

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, ISD Avenger said:

Got my uk dispatch email from zatu today

Are you UK based or somewhere else? I also bought from Zatu with two more friends but nothing so far... I wonder if they'll send the UK orders first and then the rest.

Edited by BillHimclaw
I just realized you said you are UK based. Sorry!

1 hour ago, BillHimclaw said:

Are you UK based or somewhere else? I also bought from Zatu with two more friends but nothing so far... I wonder if they'll send the UK orders first and then the rest.

I only preordered a few days ago so I’m surprised others haven’t had their notifications yet. I’m sure I was towards the bottom of the preorder list.

Posted (edited)

Preordered for 11 months and Chaos Cards posted mine on July 31st and I'm tracking it online. It will be delivered in 2-4 hours time.  

@Touston has one on the way from Zatu, posted yesterday.

Edited by Mad Cat
Mine arrived Friday. The Zatu one arrived Monday morning.

Mine (Zatu November pre-order) turned up on the doorstep (in a very big box) an hour or so ago. I included some smaller things with it (X-Wing 2.0, a couple of ships, and a Rogues and Villains pack - which was a fortunate coincidence) and it was quite an adventure to rummage around in the huge box, full of packaging materials, to dig them out.

Haven't opened any of it up yet - need to get some work done first.

On 8/2/2019 at 6:38 PM, BillHimclaw said:

Well, Zatu went out of stock with the SSD and I got no dispatch notification for our order.  Either this means I'm now on the waiting game, or it means no SSD for us.

I ordered in November for an adress in Germany. I wrote an email today and got an answer and comfirmation "Your order has been dispatched" within hours.

I had a similar issue with preorder at Fantasywelt. A friend who made his order the day the expansion was "in stock" got his stuff in two days and I didn't get any message or anything. I wrote an email and got my stuff. I'm afraid they don't send the earliest orders first!

For that SSD is in stock at Zatu and you should contact them!

2 hours ago, Triangular said:

I ordered in November for an adress in Germany. I wrote an email today and got an answer and comfirmation "Your order has been dispatched" within hours.

I had a similar issue with preorder at Fantasywelt. A friend who made his order the day the expansion was "in stock" got his stuff in two days and I didn't get any message or anything. I wrote an email and got my stuff. I'm afraid they don't send the earliest orders first!

For that SSD is in stock at Zatu and you should contact them!

I called them on Monday, they said they had trouble with their international shipping due to the size of the boxes. Hours later I got my dispatch notice.

It has already left UK. Its shadow looms over France no, I guess...

I preordered through my local Finnish game store. I queried the status today and was told that they don't have any yet, and that with FFG games it usually takes about a month from U.S. release for the items to reach them.

The webstore in the UK I bought mine from has sold out now, I don't have exact numbers because I have no idea how many preorders they had but on the day mine shipped they had 10 "in stock" to purchase, so I assume that was on top of their preorders, all gone now.

I also ordered from a UK website (might be the same) which had 10+ in stock and are now sold out.

Glad I got it from there as Dutch and Belgian stores I frequent still haven't  had any available so far.

This is the response I got from my supplier:
This miniature has indeed been released in the US. We have contacted Asmodee Europe to check when our preorders will be filled. We are sorry for the delay on this on.