Sign in to follow this  
Kani Kantai

Any Europeeps/Britpeeps get an SSD yet or a dispatch notice?

4 minutes ago, Kani Kantai said:

Just curious.  Has the only US outlet so far been cons or are US custs getting their ship notices?

Doesnt release till 2nd August. 

Why are you asking about the US in a Euro thread...?

I remember earlier releases always arrived 2..3 weeks later in EU/Germany as in the US. So I estimate my SSD will arrive late August / early September..

Why do you think this time Europe would get their SSDs before US? 🙄

Posted (edited)

UK release date is 1 August.

At least one UK store has sent out notifications to those who have ordered it, but they've gone with 2 August for some reason, and were just confirming the release date, not shipping. Others have updated to the 1 August release date.

I don't know if any UK store actually has them yet; I hope they'll start arriving this week. I've just emailed the place I pre-ordered from to see if they have any updates etc..

I'm pretty sure Ireland gets its stuff through Asmodee UK as well, so they should be 1 August. Not sure what's going on with the rest of Europe given that they're not getting their own language SSDs, so I don't know of the local distributors are even managing their own releases.

Edited by Grumbleduke

For once I would welcome a delay. I don't have the money to spare on the SSD at the moment and I'm afraid that it will be out of stock very quickly and for a long while...

Update: UK place I ordered from doesn't seem to have a clue, they said it would be in "over the coming weeks." Apparently one UK store is planning to ship pre-orders on Thursday. A few sellers are already selling it on UK eBay (but for delivery next week).

21 minutes ago, Grumbleduke said:

Update: UK place I ordered from doesn't seem to have a clue, they said it would be in "over the coming weeks." Apparently one UK store is planning to ship pre-orders on Thursday. A few sellers are already selling it on UK eBay (but for delivery next week).

Who did you order from?

15 minutes ago, ISD Avenger said:

Who did you order from?

Zatu - but I think I just got a fairly generic email. I'll give them a call tomorrow (as I may want to add something extra to the order, and want to check all the other stuff in in the order is there as I made it back in November with some other pre-orders, now released, now out of stock again).

26 minutes ago, Grumbleduke said:

Zatu - but I think I just got a fairly generic email. I'll give them a call tomorrow (as I may want to add something extra to the order, and want to check all the other stuff in in the order is there as I made it back in November with some other pre-orders, now released, now out of stock again).

Yeah that’s who I went with as well.

1 hour ago, Grumbleduke said:

Just spoke to them to check up on things. Apparently they haven't received their SSDs yet, but are anticipating them being with us by the end of this week (so Friday or Saturday).

End of this week would be amazing.  I jumped out of my skin with happiness today when a neighbour knocked and said they had a very large parcel...it was wine my wife ordered. 😒

It seems like the only store in Germany getting the SSD is Fantasywelt.de, which is interesting as there are many other tabletob shops out there.

Do anybody know another German store getting the SSD? Or do somebody else placed his order there?

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, Jimbo2142 said:

It seems like the only store in Germany getting the SSD is Fantasywelt.de, which is interesting as there are many other tabletob shops out there.

Do anybody know another German store getting the SSD? Or do somebody else placed his order there?

My local store has one, on the physical shelf though (A small Gandalph up in the north)

Edited by Captain_Nemo