25 minutes ago, vandarl said:

Once things resolve fighting wise he will want to look over the arena and the podium, try and reconstruct what actually happened and see what clues he can pick up on Dooku and 'this Fett".

"0 Successes, 2 Advantages, and a Triumph: No actionable information, but you do find someone's red lightsabre, forgotten in the hurry to depart the scene"? :P

/joke

8 minutes ago, Bellona said:

Sadly, the Triumphs seem to be boycotting my virtual dice for this encounter. :(

It looks like Mireska can only add another 34 to the number of Jedi saved (and she's using 3 DS pips for that ... Conflict?)

Yes conflict.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, EliasWindrider said:

Yes conflict.

I'll take it on the chin then. (It's for a good cause, ultimately, and means 15 extra Jedi lives saved.)

By this point in the encounter, I suspect that the DP flip and 3 Strain won't have much in the way of consequences.

Edited by Bellona

34 minutes ago, Bellona said:

I'll take it on the chin then. (It's for a good cause, ultimately, and means 15 extra Jedi lives saved.)

By this point in the encounter, I suspect that the DP flip and 3 Strain won't have much in the way of consequences.

Correct.

Posted (edited)

@MrTInce @RandiQuade @AnomalousAuthor is there anything you want to do before I wrap up epilogue the battle.  Yoda is going to have a conversation with @RandiQuade and @Bellona/Mireska about their use of the darkside to save jedi lives.  A while the ends might justify the means in this case, be very careful about the slippery slope that you are on conversation.

Edited by EliasWindrider

Posted (edited)

Mireska will of course be respectful of Yoda.

... However, when she sits down late that evening to meditate on the day's events, she will have one snarky thought. It's all very well for those who are so strong in the Light and who sit serenely in the Temple, but for those of us who have to struggle for every little success while trying to save as many lives as possible - Jedi or not - in the blood-stained mud and misery of real life outside of the Temple ... Thought unfinished, she sighs and turns her mind towards attaining serenity.

From the news and rumours that she's heard, serenity will be much-needed in the days to come.

[She's definitely not seeking the DS, but she's not too fussed about not attaining LS Paragon status. Her dedication to her work keeps her Grey more than any deliberate acts of Darkness.]

[Should this be in the IC thread?] This has now been placed in the IC thread at the appropriate spot (with a little editing).

[Let me know whenever you think that I should make that 1d10 roll.]

Edited by Bellona
Explaining what has been moved to the IC thread.

I am assuming that Trebor's wounds were fatal, if not I will edit my post. 

Other than looking things over to get a feel for what went wrong with our assault, trying to get a feel for for what reconstruct and sense the scene can tell me what and why things happened, maybe examine the blaser...I will help with the clean up and recovery of the wounded and dead. That and get to know the clones a bit.  

This General thing, most unsettling. 

Am I correct in thinking that we got roughly 85 more Jedi survivors than the movie? Calculating things like Randi Quade's Move with the pillar (50-ish), and Mireska's effective triage/healing (34)?

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, EliasWindrider said:

You seem to be doing a good job with the commanding, I don't think the droids are that much more of a threat to the jedi... do you want to roll a d6 to determine how many troopers you lose, have @Bellona's roll for how many jedi can be recovered and cutscene away.  @MrTInce  Ker'see will be back up on her feet after getting a stimpack, would she want to collect jango's blaster as a souvenir (he will try to get it back if you do)

I’m away from the PC today. You can roll for me though.

Edited by AnomalousAuthor

1 hour ago, Bellona said:

Am I correct in thinking that we got roughly 85 more Jedi survivors than the movie? Calculating things like Randi Quade's Move with the pillar (50-ish), and Mireska's effective triage/healing (34)?

More like about 60-65 more (there seemed to be about 20 survivors the first time around)

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, vandarl said:

I am assuming that Trebor's wounds were fatal, if not I will edit my post. 

Other than looking things over to get a feel for what went wrong with our assault, trying to get a feel for for what reconstruct and sense the scene can tell me what and why things happened, maybe examine the blaser...I will help with the clean up and recovery of the wounded and dead. That and get to know the clones a bit.  

This General thing, most unsettling. 

Yes Trebor is still dead in this reality but you know that someone with a lightsaber killed him, which reveals something "dirty" about dooku (he's personally willing to kill jedi instead of just being a politician who is idealistically opposed to the corruption of the republic).  Give me a skulduggery check against 3 purple  a red and a black

Edited by EliasWindrider

1 hour ago, Bellona said:

Mireska will of course be respectful of Yoda.

... However, when she sits down late that evening to meditate on the day's events, she will have one snarky thought. It's all very well for those who are so strong in the Light and who sit serenely in the Temple, but for those of us who have to struggle for every little success while trying to save as many lives as possible - Jedi or not - in the blood-stained mud and misery of real life outside of the Temple ... Thought unfinished, she sighs and turns her mind towards attaining serenity.

From the news and rumours that she's heard, serenity will be much-needed in the days to come.

[She's definitely not seeking the DS, but she's not too fussed about not attaining LS Paragon status. Her dedication to her work keeps her Grey more than any deliberate acts of Darkness.]

[Should this be in the IC thread?]

[Let me know whenever you think that I should make that 1d10 roll.]

It should be in the ic thread later but at the moment (before the ic talking to from Yoda I'm trying to see what people want to do before that).

23 minutes ago, EliasWindrider said:

Yes Trebor is still dead in this reality but you know that someone with a lightsaber killed him, which reveals something "dirty" about dooku (he's personally willing to kill jedi instead of just being a politician who is idealistically opposed to the corruption of the republic).  Give me a skulduggery check against 3 purple  a red and a black

Flipping a LS point to upgrade my roll.

skullduggery rill in arena: 3eP+1eA+3eD+1eC+1eS 3 successes, 1 threat
p-s-a.pngp-s-s.pngp-a-a.pnga-s.pngd-th.pngd-f-th.pngd-th.pngc--.pngs-th.png

26 minutes ago, vandarl said:

Flipping a LS point to upgrade my roll.

skullduggery rill in arena: 3eP+1eA+3eD+1eC+1eS 3 successes, 1 threat
p-s-a.pngp-s-s.pngp-a-a.pnga-s.pngd-th.pngd-f-th.pngd-th.pngc--.pngs-th.png

It occurs to you to check what battle droids could have seen.  You'd want to find the intact head of a battle droid wrecked in a location where it could have seen what happened on the podium.  You'll need a computers check 2 purple a red and a black.

12 minutes ago, EliasWindrider said:

It occurs to you to check what battle droids could have seen.  You'd want to find the intact head of a battle droid wrecked in a location where it could have seen what happened on the podium.  You'll need a computers check 2 purple a red and a black.

OK, I will go ahead and spend 5xp to buy a rank in computers, and flip another LS point to upgrade.

computer roll to hack a droid head: 2eP+1eA+2eD+1eC+1eS 0 successes, 2 threat
p-s.pngp-s-a.pnga-s.pngd-f-th.pngd-f.pngc-f-th.pngs-th.png

So close, apparently the droid head electrocuted me or something. Should have paid more attention in class...is it the red wire that is hot?

46 minutes ago, vandarl said:

OK, I will go ahead and spend 5xp to buy a rank in computers, and flip another LS point to upgrade.

computer roll to hack a droid head: 2eP+1eA+2eD+1eC+1eS 0 successes, 2 threat
p-s.pngp-s-a.pnga-s.pngd-f-th.pngd-f.pngc-f-th.pngs-th.png

So close, apparently the droid head electrocuted me or something. Should have paid more attention in class...is it the red wire that is hot?

Post in ic finding the droid head, then time skip to aboard the ship on the way back  and  you getting a mild shock and the droid's memory getting erased.

Posted (edited)

@MrTInceWhen/If we get that far, here's the result of Mireska's Heal power check on Ker'see:

Heal power on Ker'see: 3eF 3 Light Side, 1 Dark Side
f-ls-ls.pngf-ls.pngf-ds.png

Heal result: 4 (Intellect) + 3 (Medicine ranks) + 2 (2 extra LS pips) = 9 Wounds healed + 9 Strain removed

This will count as one of the five daily stimpack uses for Ker'see ... #3 for her, IIRC (She used one after Jango's attack, then the clone medic used one on her.)

Edited by Bellona

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Bellona said:

When/If we get that far, here's the result of Mireska's Heal power check on Ker'see:

Heal result: 4 (Intellect) + 3 (Medicine ranks) + 2 (2 extra LS pips) = 9 Wounds healed + 9 Strain removed

This will count as one of the five daily stimpack uses for Ker'see ... #3 for her, IIRC (She used one after Jango's attack, then the clone medic used one on her.)

Second... MrTince changed his mind about using a maneuver on that because taking a second maneuver would have put Ker'see over her strain threshold.

Check the ic thread. @vandarl will want to get his crit treated/healed.

Edited by EliasWindrider

Posted (edited)

(I thought that the change of mind occurred a round or two later, when Ker'see was down on the sands.)

Anyway, @vandarl : Here's Mireska's Heal power check combined with an attempt to remove that Critical Injury on Tinari ...

Heal result (1 LS pip): 4 (Intellect) + 3 (Medicine ranks) = 7 Wounds healed (even though only 3 were needed in this case) + 7 Strain removed, counts as a stimpack against the daily limit.

3 Advantages on Medicine skill check = Mireska regains the 3 Strain that the "Dark Side-assisted triage" caused.

But no Medicine skill Successes, therefore no Critical Injury removed by the Heal power.

Not satisfied with the first result, Mireska pulls out her physician's kit and makes a more mundane Medicine check to remove Tinari's Critical Injury. (Since that part of the Heal power description doesn't specify against it, I'm assuming that Mireska can try both methods once each during/right after the encounter during which the Crit. was incurred.)

Medicine result: 4 Successes = Tinari's Critical Injury is removed, 1 Advantage (given by physician's kit on successful Medicine skill check) = Tinari regains 1 Strain.

Flow result: 2 LS pips = Mireska's remaining Strain is removed.

Heal power plus Med. for Crit.Inj. removal on Tinari: 3eF+3eP+1eA+3eD 3 advantage, 1 Light Side, 3 Dark Side
f-ds.pngf-ls.pngf-ds-ds.pngp-s-a.pngp-a-a.pngp-s.pnga-a-a.pngd-th.pngd-f-th.pngd-f.png

Med. skill on Tinari to remove Crit.Inj. plus Flow power: 3eP+1eA+1eD+3eF 3 successes, 2 Light Side, 1 Dark Side
p--.pngp--.pngp-s-a.pnga-s-s.pngd-th.pngf-ds.pngf-ls.pngf-ls.png

... And I forgot the Boost that the physician's kit gives Mireska (along with an Advantage on a successful check):

Med. skill on Tinari to remove Crit.Inj.: forgot the boost: 1eB 1 success
b-s.png

(Two blank proficiency dice?!? RNGesus is not with me today!)

Edited by Bellona

Posted (edited)

And its probably just pro forma by this point, but here's Mireska's Heal on herself at one point ...

That should clear any remaining Wounds and Strain from her. (7 W + 7 S.)

[Interesting. Apparently on this board the spoiler does not need to be "closed" ... and one cannot write non-spoilered text after a spoiler. Any way around the latter?]

Heal power on self post-battle: 3eF 1 Light Side, 2 Dark Side
f-ds.pngf-ls.pngf-ds.png

Edited by Bellona
Spoiler wrangling.

6 hours ago, Bellona said:

@MrTInceWhen/If we get that far, here's the result of Mireska's Heal power check on Ker'see:

Thank you.