Jump to content
EliasWindrider

PBP Alt Univ: Clone Wars: OOC

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, EliasWindrider said:

Btw what was the decision on whether or not to spend a dp to find a building with line of sight to both briges?

It was a "yes" from me, just to keep the PCs from splitting up even more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, EliasWindrider said:

Btw what was the decision on whether or not to spend a dp to find a building with line of sight to both briges?

 

47 minutes ago, Bellona said:

It was a "yes" from me, just to keep the PCs from splitting up even more.

I'm good as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

@P-47 Thunderbolt roll a vigilance check with 3 setback dice, there's a heavily damaged battle droid missing both legs and 1 arm... but it's got 1 working arm and a blaster carbine.  When you shoot at it, also add 3 setback, it's at medium range, you don't have a good view of it because it's near the edge of a ledge like a partially destroyed wall in an office over looking the lobby that exposes the floor of the office and it's laying on the floor so it's prone and well camouflaged by the debris.

Here's it's initiative check 

Initiative: 2eA 3 successes
a-s.pnga-s-s.png

If it goes first i'll flip a dp and here's it's attack

Shooting at Camouflage: 1eA+1eP+1eB+1eS+2eD 1 failure, 2 advantage
a-a-a.pngp-a-a.pngb-a.pngs-th.pngd-th.pngd-f-th.png

It would use the advantage to add setback to the attack against it making the difficulty 2eD+5eS

If you won initiative the difficulty to shoot it is 2eD+3eS

Roll as appropriate and feel free to narrate appropriately considering the dice rolls.

Edited by EliasWindrider

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, EliasWindrider said:

I thought that you were going to find the building to set Ker'see up as overwatch (sniper) first

You're correct.

(I was referring to the entire sabotage operation.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, EliasWindrider said:

@P-47 Thunderbolt roll a vigilance check with 3 setback dice, there's a heavily damaged battle droid missing both legs and 1 arm... but it's got 1 working arm and a blaster carbine.  When you shoot at it, also add 3 setback, it's at medium range, you don't have a good view of it because it's near the edge of a ledge like a partially destroyed wall in an office over looking the lobby that exposes the floor of the office and it's laying on the floor so it's prone and well camouflaged by the debris.

Here's it's initiative check 

Initiative: 2eA 3 successes
a-s.pnga-s-s.png

If it goes first i'll flip a dp and here's it's attack

Shooting at Camouflage: 1eA+1eP+1eB+1eS+2eD 1 failure, 2 advantage
a-a-a.pngp-a-a.pngb-a.pngs-th.pngd-th.pngd-f-th.png

It would use the advantage to add setback to the attack against it making the difficulty 2eD+5eS

If you won initiative the difficulty to shoot it is 2eD+3eS

Roll as appropriate and feel free to narrate appropriately considering the dice rolls.

What sort of droid? I don't remember any that had 2 Ability for initiative, was that a mistake or have you buffed their initiative? Also, isn't it 2 Advantage for 1 Setback? Can I get closer to it? If I can, does that also reduce cover at all? Sorry for so many questions, I'm trying to get a good grip on the situation.

Here's my initiative: Initiative: 3eP+3eS 2 successes
p-s-a.pngp--.pngp-s-s.pngs--.pngs-th.pngs-f.png

Ghost initiative (if you rule he isn't with me, then '65'll yell for him to come on his turn): Initiative: 3eA+3eS 1 success, 1 threat
a--.pnga-s.pnga-s.pngs--.pngs-th.pngs-f.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Bellona said:

You're correct.

(I was referring to the entire sabotage operation.)

You can narrate finding a mildly damaged (still structurally sound) 5 story building on the embankment above the river on the side of the river closer to the republic garrison, the river is mostly north/south republic on the west, cis on the east.... the north side of the building has a view of 1 bridge, the south side has a view of the other, to be able to shoot at targets under the bridge the snipers nest can't be any higher than the third floor. There is about a 5k north to south distance between the two bridges, this is pretty much halfway between them so extreme range (personal  scale) in either case.  If Ker'see/ @MrTInce doesn't have an extreme range weapon we can retcon that she/he borrowed something apparently from the garrison's armory.... I'll need stats... someone want to look them up and post them in this thread? 

Edited by EliasWindrider

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

What sort of droid? I don't remember any that had 2 Ability for initiative, was that a mistake or have you buffed their initiative? Also, isn't it 2 Advantage for 1 Setback? Can I get closer to it? If I can, does that also reduce cover at all? Sorry for so many questions, I'm trying to get a good grip on the situation.

Here's my initiative: Initiative: 3eP+3eS 2 successes
p-s-a.pngp--.pngp-s-s.pngs--.pngs-th.pngs-f.png

Ghost initiative (if you rule he isn't with me, then '65'll yell for him to come on his turn): Initiative: 3eA+3eS 1 success, 1 threat
a--.pnga-s.pnga-s.pngs--.pngs-th.pngs-f.png

It's what I thought was reasonable/mis-remembered.... but since I rolled it I'll call the droid a precursor to the commando droids which haven't been masd produced yet.  Ghost isn't with you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, EliasWindrider said:

It's what I thought was reasonable/mis-remembered.... but since I rolled it I'll call the droid a precursor to the commando droids which haven't been masd produced yet.  Ghost isn't with you.

Okay.

Maneuver: Aim
Action: Shoot 'em: Clanker Killer removes 2 Boost, adding 2 Success. Design Flaw adds 2 Advantage. Only shooting with one pistol: Shooting at the Droid: 3eP+1eA+1eB+2eD+5eS 1 failure, 2 advantage, 1 Triumph
p-a-a.pngp-tr.pngp-s-a.pnga-a.pngb--.pngd-f.pngd-f-th.pngs-th.pngs--.pngs--.pngs-f.pngs--.png

1s,4a,1T. I hit for 11 damage. If it ain't dead, I'll crit with 2 Advantage. With the other 2 Advantage, I'll take a maneuver to get into cover. With the Triumph, I'd like to prevent it from calling for reinforcements or alerting the seppies to our presence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

Okay.

Maneuver: Aim
Action: Shoot 'em: Clanker Killer removes 2 Boost, adding 2 Success. Design Flaw adds 2 Advantage. Only shooting with one pistol: Shooting at the Droid: 3eP+1eA+1eB+2eD+5eS 1 failure, 2 advantage, 1 Triumph
p-a-a.pngp-tr.pngp-s-a.pnga-a.pngb--.pngd-f.pngd-f-th.pngs-th.pngs--.pngs--.pngs-f.pngs--.png

1s,4a,1T. I hit for 11 damage. If it ain't dead, I'll crit with 2 Advantage. With the other 2 Advantage, I'll take a maneuver to get into cover. With the Triumph, I'd like to prevent it from calling for reinforcements or alerting the seppies to our presence.

It says 1 failure not 1 success.  So it ain't dead... btw just hitting it is sufficient to kill it because it's already severely damaged... missed the 2 success from clanker killer so yeah it's dead 

Edited by EliasWindrider

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, EliasWindrider said:

It says 1 failure not 1 success.  So it ain't dead... btw just hitting it is sufficient to kill it because it's already severely damaged.

I got 2 Success from Clanker Killer. Instead of a crit, I'd like to say that Ghost is still in yelling distance.

Edited by P-47 Thunderbolt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EliasWindrider said:

You can narrate finding a mildly damaged (still structurally sound) 5 story building on the embankment above the river on the side of the river closer to the republic garrison, the river is mostly north/south republic on the west, cis on the east.... the north side of the building has a view of 1 bridge, the south side has a view of the other, to be able to shoot at targets under the bridge the snipers nest can't be any higher than the third floor. There is about a 5k north to south distance between the two bridges, this is pretty much halfway between them so extreme range (personal  scale) in either case.  If Ker'see/ @MrTInce doesn't have an extreme range weapon we can retcon that she/he borrowed something apparently from the garrison's armory.... I'll need stats... someone want to look them up and post them in this thread? 

Sounds good. I guess that we'll wait until @MrTInce can confirm what kind of weapon Ker'see will be using.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Bellona said:

Sounds good. I guess that we'll wait until @MrTInce can confirm what kind of weapon Ker'see will be using.

 

19 hours ago, MrTInce said:

Ker'see has a bow that is medium range but has talents that can make it extreme range.

@RuusMarev @jhh3 do you four want to collaborate on the description of driving through the damaged abandoned city to find the previously described building.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...