EliasWindrider

PBP Alt Univ: Clone Wars: OOC

6 hours ago, EliasWindrider said:

Yes  to the first part no to the second... he was shipped to an offworld intensive care medical care... and promptly escaped upon recovery despite the armed guard.

An off screen clone

It doesn't surprise me that Trench escaped - I got the impression that he was sneaky like that. :)

As for Commander Off-Screen Clone, shall we just call him Cody? (Or do you want to reserve that name?)

@MrTInce and @RuusMarev

How about two sidecars? One for Jorin, one for the Duchess? :) 

Not that the Duchess would be using the gunnery pod for gunnery, but just to have her along ...

... Or is she the kind of space kitty that howls when transported in a vehicle? That would make it difficult to be quiet ...

4 hours ago, Bellona said:

@MrTInce and @RuusMarev

How about two sidecars? One for Jorin, one for the Duchess? :) 

Not that the Duchess would be using the gunnery pod for gunnery, but just to have her along ...

... Or is she the kind of space kitty that howls when transported in a vehicle? That would make it difficult to be quiet ...

I'm ok with a sidecar for duchess.

Posted (edited)

Do we have three different plans, or are two of them converging into together into one, or what?

A series of Jedi hit-and-fades in various locations around the area for distraction purposes - maybe including sabotaging the two bridges - while a clone-led attack-and-hi-jack against a lander turns into a bottleneck-creation project?

E.T.A.: Would the Jedi go to sabotage the "big guns after" the two bridges? That would allow for a Ventress encounter (since presumably she'd figure out that the big guns would also be a sabotage target).

Edited by Bellona

Posted (edited)

I think that I'll drop this coming Monday's 5 XP into the Enhance upgrade Control: Piloting - Planetary, as I foresee some speeder bike chases (either narrative or combat) ...

Edited by Bellona

Posted (edited)

I just want to be sure that we agree on the targets OOC before yakking on about it IC.

Clones (jetpacks and BARCs w. sidecars): attack/hi-jack a CIS lander, then crash it somewhere to create a barricade/bottleneck, possibly try to rinse and repeat?

Jedi (possibly w. Duchess) (BARCs w. sidecars): sabotage 2 bridges (helping to create the bottleneck), then sabotage the big CIS guns (if they're set up)?

Edited by Bellona
spelling, removal of accidental accents

Just now, Bellona said:

Clones (jetpacks and BARCs w. sidecars): attack/hi-jack a CIS lander, then crash it somewhere to create a barricade/bottleneck, possibly try to rinse and repeat?

Yes. Can't give clearance on the other half of the plan, because that wasn't my part of it. :)

5 minutes ago, Bellona said:

I just want to be sure that we agree on the targets OOC before yakking on about it IC.

Jedi (possibly plus Duchess) (BAR´Cs w. sidedcars): sabotage 2 bridges (helping to create the bottleneck), then sabotage the big CIS guns (if they're set up)?

Sounds good to me.

Posted (edited)

@EliasWindrider

A couple questions about the BARCs.

What are the specific weapons the Sidecars are going to have? Heavy Repeating Blasters, or something else.

In addition, if I have Condor piloting one of the BARCs and the rest of the Commandos in a squad, am I able to make an attack with whatever the gun on the sidecar is?

Edited by ShockHelix

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ShockHelix said:

@EliasWindrider

A couple questions about the BARCs.

What are the specific weapons the Sidecars are going to have? Heavy Repeating Blasters, or something else.

In addition, if I have Condor piloting one of the BARCs and the rest of the Commandos in a squad, am I able to make an attack with whatever the gun on the sidecar is?

The BARCs themselves come with twin light blaster cannons which look like they do vehicular scale damage (Damage 4, Critical 4, Linked 1, Range Close [planetary], Forward mounted, Fire Arc Forward).

The sidecars can have a light repeating blaster which uses personal scale according to the write-up, so I believe that it does personal scale damage (Damage 11, Critical 3, Auto-Fire, Pierce 1, Range Long [personal], Fire Arc Forward).

Anyone who knows it to be different - please let me know.

E.T.A. I'm assuming that both weapons require Gunnery, since they are vehicle-mounted.

Edited by Bellona