EliasWindrider

PBP Alt Univ: Clone Wars: OOC

2 hours ago, EliasWindrider said:

There's no word from Captain wraith.... that's going to play out off screen, he's going to be recovered alive but injured and unconscious after the crash, and you will have no evidence that anything trench told you was untrue (everything will be uncontested if not confirmed) wraith will be medivac'ed off world.

@AnomalousAuthor @Bellona @MrTInce @ShockHelix

I'm going to let you guys back and forth narrate the rest up until the screen wipe... don't go crazy (e.g. no finding rare gear hidden on the bridge), I've gotta get ready for a birthday party (mine) later today, I don't want to hold up the story and games are built on trust at the proverbial table.

Seeing as this will be a screenwipe - and IIRC you said it would be the "end of session" when we finish dealing with the bridge - I'll reset any 1/session talents.

End of session is also the time to settle any Conflict earned over the course of that session. By my count, Mireska has earned a total of 5 Conflict (using 4 DS pips and the basic Harm power). If you agree with that tally, then I'll roll the 1d10.

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, Bellona said:

Seeing as this will be a screenwipe - and IIRC you said it would be the "end of session" when we finish dealing with the bridge - I'll reset any 1/session talents.

End of session is also the time to settle any Conflict earned over the course of that session. By my count, Mireska has earned a total of 5 Conflict (using 4 DS pips and the basic Harm power). If you agree with that tally, then I'll roll the 1d10.

That's what I was expecting.  I think you're getting off easy at 1 direct conflict for using this power, but... as a one off I'll let it slide.

Edited by EliasWindrider

Posted (edited)

Post-session conflict settlement die roll for Mireska (after sabotaging/crashing the Invincible on Christophsis) ...

Conflict earned in-session = 5

Conflict roll post-session (sabotaging the Invincible): 1d10 3

Result 3 is less than 5 Conflict, therefore 5 - 3 = 2 subtracted from Mireska's Morality score (52)

52 - 2 = new Morality score 50.

E.T.A.: The MediaFire character sheets have been updated to reflect the new Morality and the new CW/AU version of the Padawan tree. Plus the so far 10 unused XP (I have plans, but they have to fit narratively).

Edited by Bellona
Update on MediaFire character sheet status.

5 hours ago, EliasWindrider said:

There's no word from Captain wraith.... that's going to play out off screen, he's going to be recovered alive but injured and unconscious after the crash, and you will have no evidence that anything trench told you was untrue (everything will be uncontested if not confirmed) wraith will be medivac'ed off world.

@AnomalousAuthor @Bellona @MrTInce @ShockHelix

I'm going to let you guys back and forth narrate the rest up until the screen wipe... don't go crazy (e.g. no finding rare gear hidden on the bridge), I've gotta get ready for a birthday party (mine) later today, I don't want to hold up the story and games are built on trust at the proverbial table.

Happy Birthday!

Here's the roll for Crashing the ship.

Crashing the Ship: 5eP+1eA 2 successes, 5 advantage, 1 Triumph
p-tr.pngp-a-a.pngp-s.pngp-a.pngp-a.pnga-a.png

I'll flip 1 destiny point to activate Mission Critical to add an additional 5 successes to the roll. Should be enough to get that 100% with some advantage left over. Glad I got to use it for something before the end of the session 🤣

14 minutes ago, ShockHelix said:

I'll flip 1 destiny point to activate Mission Critical to add an additional 5 successes to the roll. Should be enough to get that 100% with some advantage left over. Glad I got to use it for something before the end of the session 🤣

Nicely done! :) 

11 hours ago, ShockHelix said:

I'll assist if you want. Add an extra boost in :D

2 hours ago, MrTInce said:

I forgot about her... I guess this would be a good time for it.

Alternatively, you could rescue her from an abandoned zoo somewhere in the Christophsis warzone (IIRC, our GM suggested that at one point).

On 3/4/2020 at 1:01 PM, Bellona said:

Alternatively, you could rescue her from an abandoned zoo somewhere in the Christophsis warzone (IIRC, our GM suggested that at one point).

Sounds like something I'd suggest, although I only half remembered it after @Bellona mentioned it.

On 3/6/2020 at 1:21 AM, EliasWindrider said:

@Bellona @MrTInce @ShockHelix who wants to do the big narrative description of the crash... I haven't had time to look at ffg site since Monday (got solar installed on my roof yesterday (gotta save the planet) inspection is a week from today, then they install the specs meter and switch it on)

I guess that I'll take a stab at it ...

@EliasWindrider

Will our characters get the chance to get some things transferred to/from the Negotiator (and otherwise re-arrange our inventories with the quartermaster's help) before the CIS blockade comes back?

I'm thinking of things like Mireska returning the structural scanner to the Negotiator's engineering department, off-loading some explosives, and getting a few items brought down from her quarters on board. Maybe re-filling or re-arranging her CTs' inventories. (And getting her last two CTs back into the squad.)

There's also Ker'see's nexu companion, Duchess, if @MrTInce decides that she's currently on board the Negotiator. And Ker'see's own CTs.

Posted (edited)

@ShockHelix

Just a heads up: Mireska will be making a request to Condor in the IC thread ... something about needing some remedial unarmed combat training. :) 

(This is her narrative excuse to improve her Brawl skill, etc.)

Edited by Bellona