EliasWindrider

PBP Alt Univ: Clone Wars: OOC

23 minutes ago, Bellona said:

After we go through the blast doors, do we have Elsee scramble the locking mechanism or do we just shoot the controls?

I'm for scrambling the controls, in case we need to go use the door again.

I’d say we try, and if Elsee fails we just shoot them. Can always blow the door if we need to come back through.

also, that heal brings Condor back to full health/strain, with 2 stimpak uses left or the session. 

Edited by ShockHelix

9 hours ago, ShockHelix said:

I’d say we try, and if Elsee fails we just shoot them. Can always blow the door if we need to come back through.

also, that heal brings Condor back to full health/strain, with 2 stimpak uses left or the session. 

Elsee scrambling the controls would set the difficulty for someone trying to open them at 3 purple.  It's not a guarantee that no one else be able to open them.

Actually, since Boomstick has two grenades left, I'll have him pass a grenade to Condor, and get the grenade rolls out of the way. I expect they have time to aim since we control the door.

Balyeg's grenade, with a maneuver to aim

Grenade under Door: 3eP+1eA+1eB+1eD 5 successes, 4 advantage
p-s-a.pngp-s-s.pngp-s-a.pnga-s-s.pngb-a-a.pngd-f.png

Condor's grenade, with a maneuver to aim

Grenade under Door: 5eP+1eA+1eB+1eD 6 successes, 2 advantage
p--.pngp-s.pngp-s-a.pngp-s-a.pngp-s-s.pnga--.pngb-s-a.pngd-th.png

Initiative rolls for whenever you are ready, @EliasWindrider

Wraith

Initiative: 2eA+2eP 3 successes, 1 advantage, 1 Triumph
a--.pnga-s.pngp-tr.pngp-s-a.png

Sgt. Scrap

Initiative (Vigilance): 1eA+2eP 4 successes, 2 advantage
a-s-a.pngp-s-a.pngp-s-s.png

Alpha Squad

Initiative (Vigilance): 1eA+3eP 3 successes, 1 advantage, 1 Triumph
a-a.pngp-tr.pngp--.pngp-s-s.png

Beta Squad

Initiative (Vigilance): 1eA+3eP 5 successes, 1 advantage, 1 Triumph
a-a.pngp-s-s.pngp-s-s.pngp-tr.png

2 hours ago, Bellona said:

@MrTInce

Mireska is unilaterally healing Ker'see (on the assumption that she joins the rest of the group by the door while the slicing/grenade throwing occurs). The results will be in the IC post.

She would so thank you.

1 hour ago, AnomalousAuthor said:

Initiative rolls for whenever you are ready, @EliasWindrider

Wraith

Initiative: 2eA+2eP 3 successes, 1 advantage, 1 Triumph
a--.pnga-s.pngp-tr.pngp-s-a.png

Sgt. Scrap

Initiative (Vigilance): 1eA+2eP 4 successes, 2 advantage
a-s-a.pngp-s-a.pngp-s-s.png

Alpha Squad

Initiative (Vigilance): 1eA+3eP 3 successes, 1 advantage, 1 Triumph
a-a.pngp-tr.pngp--.pngp-s-s.png

Beta Squad

Initiative (Vigilance): 1eA+3eP 5 successes, 1 advantage, 1 Triumph
a-a.pngp-s-s.pngp-s-s.pngp-tr.png

I won't even roll because it is literally impossible for any of them to go before you.

Your opponents are the same as the last encounter, I was going to have them start in cover but you got there too fast for them to be ready especially with *3* triumphs for initiative.  You're going to meet them at a + shaped intersection of hallways. You can use the corner for cover if you want.  I'll let you narrate this... I don't expect it to last long.

34 minutes ago, EliasWindrider said:

I won't even roll because it is literally impossible for any of them to go before you.

Your opponents are the same as the last encounter, I was going to have them start in cover but you got there too fast for them to be ready especially with *3* triumphs for initiative.  You're going to meet them at a + shaped intersection of hallways. You can use the corner for cover if you want.  I'll let you narrate this... I don't expect it to last long.

Sounds good. 

Wraith attacks B2 group.

Autofire at B2 group (Boosts from Quick Strike and Aim maneuver): 4eP+3eD+2eB 4 successes, 1 advantage, 1 Triumph
p-s-a.pngp-s-a.pngp--.pngp-tr.pngd-th.pngd-th.pngd-th.pngb-s-a.pngb-a.png

18 damage and Triumph activates Autofire. Advantage grants boost to next ally. Each attack does 12 damage after soak, with 24 total, which should destroy three minions and leave one maxed out on wounds if I’m not mistaken.

Alpha Squad takes cover and attacks B1 group.

Ranged Heavy vs B1 group at medium range (Boost from Wraith's advantage): 1eA+3eP+2eD+1eB 1 success, 1 Triumph
a-a.pngp-s.pngp-tr.pngp--.pngd-th.pngd-f-f.pngb-s.png

11 damage with crit from Triumph. 7 damage after soak destroys one B1 and the triumph destroys another. 

Beta Squad takes cover and attacks the B1 group.

Ranged Heavy vs B1 group at medium range: 1eA+3eP+2eD 1 success, 1 Triumph
a--.pngp-tr.pngp-a.pngp--.pngd--.pngd-th.png

11 damage with crit from Triumph. 7 damage after soak destroys one B1 and the Triumph destroys another. 2 Left in that group.

Scrap drops prone next to Wraith and attacks the remaining B2s. 

Attacks super battle droid at medium range: 1eA+2eP+2eD 1 failure, 3 advantage
a-s-a.pngp-a.pngp-s-a.pngd-f-f.pngd-f.png

Miss. Will pass 3 boosts onto the next allied character.

IC done.

Worth noting that Wraith has Prime Positions II: When this character or an ally in Short Range takes cover, they both increase their Soak against Ranged Attacks by 1 per rank (2) until they leave cover.

Edited by AnomalousAuthor
Updated IC status

7 hours ago, ShockHelix said:

Actually, since Boomstick has two grenades left, I'll have him pass a grenade to Condor, and get the grenade rolls out of the way. I expect they have time to aim since we control the door.

Balyeg's grenade, with a maneuver to aim

Grenade under Door: 3eP+1eA+1eB+1eD 5 successes, 4 advantage
p-s-a.pngp-s-s.pngp-s-a.pnga-s-s.pngb-a-a.pngd-f.png

Condor's grenade, with a maneuver to aim

Grenade under Door: 5eP+1eA+1eB+1eD 6 successes, 2 advantage
p--.pngp-s.pngp-s-a.pngp-s-a.pngp-s-s.pnga--.pngb-s-a.pngd-th.png

@ShockHelix @MrTInce

Once we do clear the remaining 12 B1s (as per Condor's and the rest of Balyeg's grenade results above) and get through the blast door, should we let Elsee close the door and scramble the lock (making it a Hard Computers check for anyone else to open them), or just sabotage the controls by slagging them? The second choice won't allow anyone through the blast door unless they really blast their way through.

Edited by Bellona
Spelling/grammar/punctuation plus clarity.

42 minutes ago, Bellona said:

@ShockHelix @MrTInce

Once we do clear the remaining 12 B1s (as per Condor's and the rest of Balyeg's grenade results above) and get through the blast door, should we let Elsee close the door and scramble the lock (making it a Hard Computers check for anyone else to open them), or just sabotage the controls by slagging them? The second choice won't allow anyone through the blast door unless they really blast their way through.

Personally, I’d rather risk an enemy slicing through. If Elsee succeeds at the check then we get delayed by having to blow the door if we’re forced to run to the escape pods. The way I see it, if enemies make it through the door, we’d have to fight them after the door anyway. But shooting it closed is a guaranteed delay, and we should only take that route if Elsee fails to close the door. 

I believe that our GM said something about Elsee's actions being handled narratively?

Now we have the run to the final droid encounter before getting onto the bridge. Both Mireska's CTs and Condor had failures on that Athletics check for the run. Total threats were 2 (maybe just 1 if the CTs' single advantage can cancel out someone else's threat).

Edited by Bellona
Corrected number of total threats.

6 hours ago, EliasWindrider said:

An ic description of double time hike to the next checkpoint, but someone failed the athletics check so that needs to be worked into it.  Life is just crazy busy for me now

Don't even worry about it. It's thanksgiving and you've got a baby. We'll be here whenever you're ready.

Does a player want to order Elsee to shut the door, scramble the lock and then narrate the party running ... you'll arrive at a widening room with hallways going in 3 directions and a bank of turbolifts on the 4th wall.    There are droids taking cover along the corners of where the corridor opens into the room and across the entrance droids are kneeling with a second row standing behind them so far there are only b1b's right now, there are 6 minion groups of you can target at the moment, 2 have no cover, the rest gave 1 setback die of cover but if you shoot the kneeling row, the row (2 minion groups) behind them will lose their cover.