EliasWindrider

PBP Alt Univ: Clone Wars: OOC

12 hours ago, ShockHelix said:

Actually going to take the opportunity to squad up with Condor and Balyeg before we get into the next combat

Squad Up Targeting Commandos: 3eP+1eA+1eD 1 success, 3 advantage
p-a-a.pngp--.pngp-a-a.pnga-s.pngd-th.png

And I'll use the 3 advantage to go ahead and order them into Skirmish formation as an incidental, for that sweet boost on a vigilance check for the next initiative.

If I recall, the rules say you only need to roll inside an encounter, outside of structured time/an encounter it just happens without a roll.

Mireska ...

Athletics w. Enhance to move quickly: 2eA+4eF+3eD 2 successes, 2 threat, 3 Light Side, 3 Dark Side
a-s-s.pnga-a.pngf-ds-ds.pngf-ls-ls.pngf-ds.pngf-ls.pngd-th.pngd-th.pngd-th.png

I'll use 2 of the LS pips for Advantages to cancel the 2 Threats, and the last LS pip as an Advantage to add a Boost to Mireska's CTs.

Final result for Mireska: 2 Successes.

Mireska's CTs ...

M's CTs: Athletics to move quickly w. Boost from M.: 3eP+1eB+3eD 0 successes, 2 Triumph
p-tr.pngp-a-a.pngp-tr.pngb--.pngd-f-th.pngd-th.pngd-f.png

... Failure for the CTs, but 2 Triumphs.

What is it with the ARCs and CTs today?!?

Edited by Bellona

1 minute ago, EliasWindrider said:

What would you want to use them for?  It won't get you there before reinforcements (since there were failed checks)

Maybe something along the lines of finding a very defensible position when they get there? (As in more than Ranged Defence 1.)

Or a shortcut for the next leg of the route after the coming encounter?

8 minutes ago, EliasWindrider said:

What would you want to use them for?  It won't get you there before reinforcements (since there were failed checks)

I was thinking along the lines of an extra maneuver on their first turn in the next combat. 

1 minute ago, Bellona said:

Maybe something along the lines of finding a very defensible position when they get there? (As in more than Ranged Defence 1.)

Or a shortcut for the next leg of the route after the coming encounter?

It's very easy to find a very defensible position (it's where the droids are😈😝) but upgrading an attack or an initiative check would be fine.

1 minute ago, EliasWindrider said:

That would be unprecedented (no)

Was worth a shot. I was going off the EotECore description for Athletics (2 advantages for an extra maneuver to perform a physical activity.)

3 minutes ago, ShockHelix said:

Was worth a shot. I was going off the EotECore description for Athletics (2 advantages for an extra maneuver to perform a physical activity.)

That's on the spot not multiple rounds later, and that would be for the character making the roll.

9 hours ago, EliasWindrider said:

@AnomalousAuthor waiting on you to emerge from the ship.

Sounds good. I’ll go ahead and make a post in the afternoon.

Guess the plan will be to come out guns blazing, order the ship to gtfo of there, and make our way towards engineering ASAP.

Are you planning on running the absent PCs, or is this just going to be Wraith and his two squads?

34 minutes ago, AnomalousAuthor said:

Sounds good. I’ll go ahead and make a post in the afternoon.

Guess the plan will be to come out guns blazing, order the ship to gtfo of there, and make our way towards engineering ASAP.

Are you planning on running the absent PCs, or is this just going to be Wraith and his two squads?

Wraith and his two squads.  If @vandarl shows up, we'll retcon he was there the whole time.