EliasWindrider

PBP Alt Univ: Clone Wars: OOC

Right, lightsaber is already drawn so will use a enhance power as a maneuver to leap at the droids:

Force leap: 3eF 2 Light Side, 2 Dark Side
f-ds.pngf-ls-ls.pngf-ds.png

Will spend two light side pips, one to activate power and second to increase range to get at one group of droids. With lightsaber in hand will strike out at the droids, will aim as second maneuver for two strain:

Lightsabering some droids: 3eP+3eA+1eB+2eD 2 successes, 6 advantage, 1 Triumph
p-tr.pngp-a-a.pngp-s-a.pnga-a-a.pnga-s-a.pnga-a-a.pngb--.pngd-f-th.pngd-th.png

That's 11 damage with with breach 1 so that's two droids down. Will spend two advantage to crit taking out a third. Recover 4 strain with 4 advantage. Lastly the triumph will be spent to knock the weapon out the last droids hand.

@ShockHelix Would Condor or his ARCs like to take the second slot instead of Mireska?

Otherwise I think that Mireska will use a manoeuvre to pick up and put away her physician's kit properly, then maybe try to activate her Protect power and end her turn by being ready to use Reflect again.

(I won't roll the Protect power activation until I'm sure that it's what Mireska needs to do.)

@EliasWindrider

How close are we to the bridge and its entrance? Are there signs of more enemy reinforcements arriving? And are there any updates over Mireska's earbud comlink from the stealth vessel and the engineering group?

1 hour ago, Bellona said:

@ShockHelix Would Condor or his ARCs like to take the second slot instead of Mireska?

Sure, why not, I can have Condor give another auto triumph/remove setback on Mireska and the Commandos next rolls.

As an Incidental I'll have him assist Mireska again, and for his maneuver I'll have him assist Balyeg Squad.

I'll also have him make an Auto fire on the remaining group of four droids.

Unload on the Droids: 5eP+1eA+2eD 8 successes, 1 threat, 1 Triumph
p--.pngp-s-s.pngp-tr.pngp-s-a.pngp-s-s.pnga-s-s.pngd-th-th.pngd--.png

Well @EliasWindrider there's a threat for you.

So, with that 7 extra success it comes out to 22 damage (14 + Point Blank 1 + 7). 

With the Triumph, I guess if there's another droid remaining (which I think there is?), I'll use it to shoot that droids gun as well so neither of the two remaining droids have weapons. If it is dead, I'll just upgrade Mireska's next check instead.

Edited by ShockHelix

@ShockHelix I suggest that Condor's ARCs take the third slot.

If I've understood correctly, both Condor and Ker'see are within Close or Engaged range of the droids? If so, maybe it's time for the rest of the bridge group - the ARCs, Mireska, and Mireska's CTs - to catch up with them (assuming that that's the correct direction to move towards the bridge).

21 hours ago, Bellona said:

Otherwise I think that Mireska will use a manoeuvre to pick up and put away her physician's kit properly, then maybe try to activate her Protect power and end her turn by being ready to use Reflect again.

(I won't roll the Protect power activation until I'm sure that it's what Mireska needs to do.)

@EliasWindrider

How close are we to the bridge and its entrance? Are there signs of more enemy reinforcements arriving? And are there any updates over Mireska's earbud comlink from the stealth vessel and the engineering group?

Expect at least 2 more combat encounters before you can storm the bridge 

12 hours ago, Bellona said:

@ShockHelix I suggest that Condor's ARCs take the third slot.

Well, in that case, I'll try and just finish off this encounter.

I'll use a maneuver to have Balyeg squad move up, then have Sixer make an auto-fire attack on the droids from short range.

Sixer's Attack: 3eP+1eA+2eD 4 successes
p-s-a.pngp-s-s.pngp-s-s.pnga--.pngd-f.pngd-th.png

I'll use the Triumph from Condor's assist to trigger the auto fire, and Sixer will deal 12 damage/Pierce 1 to the 2 remaining droids, should be enough to kill them.

28 minutes ago, MrTInce said:

Ker'see is on 11/16 wounds.

Didn't Ker'see use a stimpack on her most recent turn? I think that she's currently taken 5 Wounds (if counting up to 17)/has 12 remaining (if counting down to 0).

(And no Strain taken, between Mireska's first aid application of Medicine and Ker'see's use of Advantages.)

Edited by Bellona

@MrTInce Do you want Mireska to use the Heal power on Ker'see? (It would count as Ker'see's second daily stimpack use.)

@ShockHelix Mireska can use her Heal power on Condor too, if you want.

Note to everyone regarding the limits of various forms of healing: please remember that the Heal power counts as a use against the 5 stimpacks daily limit, and that the first aid application of Medicine can only be used 1/encounter (so Ker'see has already received hers for this fight).

Also, due to Mireska's talents/power upgrades, she can reduce Strain both when using Medicine for first aid (as in reduce more Strain than just what the Advantages can give back) and when using the Heal power.

4 hours ago, MrTInce said:

Just checked and Ker'see is 11/17 and no strain. Post fight Ker'see will use the farsight power to scan the ship.

But happy to be healed.

Mireska uses the Heal power on Ker'see ...

Heal power check on Ker'see (w. upgrades): 4eF 1 Light Side, 4 Dark Side
f-ds.pngf-ds.pngf-ds-ds.pngf-ls.png

... >__< ... well, at least it activated.

Result: 8 Wounds healed on Ker'see (Intellect 4 + Medicine 4), plus the same amount of Strain reduced (unnecessary in this case).

So if my math is correct, that means that Ker'see is back at full health, and has now used the equivalent of 2 stimpacks out of her daily limit of 5. (1 stimpack + 1 Heal; luckily the first aid application of Medicine doesn't count against that limit.)

Edited by Bellona

On 11/5/2019 at 8:28 PM, ShockHelix said:

@EliasWindrider

Is there a console or interface nearby that they can try to use with the slicer droid to turn the alarms off?

The alarms would just get turned back on, they know you're there, you've been seen on security  holograms and droids elsewhere are moving to cut you off from the bridge and engineering.

Just now, EliasWindrider said:

The alarms would just get turned back on, they know you're there, you've been seen on security  holograms and droids elsewhere are moving to cut you off from the bridge and engineering.

Fair enough