Sign in to follow this  
BillHimclaw

Moar RitR info

Posted (edited)

From Spain's FFG article about Rebellion in the Rim... A new yellow objective card:

20190619%20-%20Rebellion%20in%20the%20Ri

This is not Fleet in Being. It translates to:

Asteroid maneuvers:

Setup: Second player places all obstacles except the station.

Special rule: When one of the unique ships or squadrons of the first player overlaps an Asteroid field, it may recover one of its non-scatter defense tokens. That token must be exhausted.

When one of the unique ships or squadrons of the second player overlaps an asteroid field//and that ship or//its tokens of//ready one of//

After the start//(after the//attacks)//obstacle//

End of//2 obstacles//them in//

The rest of the cards in the image are known: infested fields, doomed station and marked for destruction, plus hired scum.

EDIT: Apparently I am an idiot and this information was available from the start.

Edited by BillHimclaw

Talking of RitR; something I forgot to ask during the stream; presumably if a group wants to play the campaign you only need one copy of RitR between you, rather than 1 each (provided you don't mind sharing objective cards)?

18 hours ago, BillHimclaw said:

EDIT: Apparently I am an idiot and this information was available from the start.

Don't stress, no one here is judging you. I starred reading it and thought to myself, i have seen this somewhere...

The Spanish version does give the right hand side of the card. 

18 hours ago, BillHimclaw said:

From Spain's FFG article about Rebellion in the Rim... A new yellow objective card:

20190619%20-%20Rebellion%20in%20the%20Ri

This is not Fleet in Being. It translates to:

Asteroid maneuvers:

Setup: Second player places all obstacles except the station.

Special rule: When one of the unique ships or squadrons of the first player overlaps an Asteroid field, it may recover one of its non-scatter defense tokens. That token must be exhausted.

When one of the unique ships or squadrons of the second player overlaps an asteroid field//and that ship or//its tokens of//ready one of//

After the start//(after the//attacks)//obstacle//

End of//2 obstacles//them in//

The rest of the cards in the image are known: infested fields, doomed station and marked for destruction, plus hired scum.

Ans I liked your post. So, who is the bigger fool, the fool or the fool that follows... 

5 hours ago, Grumbleduke said:

Talking of RitR; something I forgot to ask during the stream; presumably if a group wants to play the campaign you only need one copy of RitR between you, rather than 1 each (provided you don't mind sharing objective cards)?

You only need 1 copy