Killfrenzy1980

Players in Boston (Massachusetts)

Hi Everyone

I am fortunate enough to be travelling to Boston (Massachusetts) next weekend, arriving Saturday 27th and staying one week.

I would very much like to play a game or two of Armada while I am there, so if anyone can help me find some gamers that would be sweet.

I will bring my own fleet, dice, cards and measurements tools, but will not be bringing a playing mat or obstacles.

Hoping to hear from you :-)

Cheers, Morten (Denmark)

We actually have a casual tournament scheduled for 8/3 at BattleGrounds Saugus which isn't too far if you have some transportation...

https://www.facebook.com/events/2362429957156929/

You could post there as well to try and get a game if you are going to be gone by 8/3.  There is a pretty decent group of us in the area you should be able to find a game.  I will post a link to this in our Facebook Messanger Group as well.

Hi Thrindal

Excellent. Thanks. However I am flying out Saturday morning (the third), so I cannot participate in the tournament :-/

However if anyone needs a little practice against someone who will definitely not be at the tourney then I am available! 😄

Cheers