Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun

And here is your New TIE

1 minute ago, thespaceinvader said:

I mean, you didn't have to click the thread, and if you thought there might not be a new TIE in the new movie, I'm not sure what to tell you.

You do know it's SDCC week, it was possible the FFG announced a new TIE, not that leaked images from the new film (Visual Dictionary) were the basis for the new TIE image.

3 minutes ago, Cgriffith said:

You do know it's SDCC week, it was possible the FFG announced a new TIE, not that leaked images from the new film (Visual Dictionary) were the basis for the new TIE image.

trying to stay spoiler free? I would stay of both facebook, discord, and of all this forum 

like the good lord said,

" There is no escape" 

"Dont make me spoil it for you" or was it destroy you? i cant remember ;) 

10 minutes ago, Cgriffith said:

Kinda fair.  The post title didn't say Rise of Skywalker or such.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Cgriffith said:

GenCon in a few weeks is the Wave 6 announcement.

Edited by InterceptorMad

I actually like the Double-Wing, even if the triangular shape is kinda dumb. Not sure what’s up with all the grey/black instead of black/white though— I mainly liked FO for its bold colors.

Still looks more interesting than the TIE droid, so it’s not the worst design ever. Guessing it will be cheap (A-Wing or TIE/in level), and hoping the wings do something interesting with that shape.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, SpiderMana said:

Ooo dang I hadn’t really thought of that, but squad packs for Ep IX seems plausible.

Itd be a great place to get a Black One paintjob, except I don’t think the T-70 would be a great fit for a Squadron Pack... will there be a BlackOne T-80?

It will be a pity if we have no more pack of this type, especially since they did for the clone wars era.

May be the resistance will have 2x Red A-Wind and 1x Red or Orange t-70 ?

Edited by Arkanta974

20 minutes ago, Arkanta974 said:

It will be a pity if we have no more pack of this type, especially since they did for the clone wars era.

The problem is that they were also practically card packs. Factions with conversion kits don’t need that tied to a squadron pack. Not to mention, they’re not likely to reprint any 2.0 ships until they finish printing all the 1e ships in 2.0.

14 hours ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

For you Rebel Resistance Scum,  the Orange X - Wing has been confirmed as Poe’s and not Wedge’s.

Shame. 

Wait is there a new x wing or something or just a 65 or 70 in a new paint scheme? If so where can I find it?

Honestly, I like the look of this ship. The gun placement and windscreen design are unique, and the sort of double-wing that its got going on is pretty unique. It'd be cool if they utilized variable geometry like EC Henry's version. As a cheap/disposable TIE design it seems solid.

46 minutes ago, SpiderMana said:

The problem is that they were also practically card packs. Factions with conversion kits don’t need that tied to a squadron pack. Not to mention, they’re not likely to reprint any 2.0 ships until they finish printing all the 1e ships in 2.0.

Which is why I like the idea of the FO version being 2 of these ties and the red Resistance one, or the new one from the Ep9 trailer.

4 hours ago, Cgriffith said:

Would've been nice if a spoiler tag was used. Some of us try and stay spoiler free 

@Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun just had to block you.

That’s fair,  and I do apologize for that. 

@Cgriffith I see I may have angered your penguin avatar,  appologies again.      (By the way, how do I block ex girlfriends from calling me a 4 AM.    Asking for a Wookiee.)

Posted (edited)

FO stuff in the movies & cartoons has been black or red. Why is the dagger is the TIE Dagger Imperial grey?  Is there still a vestige of The Empire that exists outside of the first order?

Edited by Pewpewpew BOOM