Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun

And here is your New TIE

I like it.  Between the modified TIE Silencer from the trailer, the crimson red First Order Interceptor from the show SW: Resistance, and this Dagger, I'm glad the sequel era is getting some variety!  I'm excited to see T-85 X-Wings plus whatever new things for Resistance - hopefully something for the Scum faction, too!

I wanna like new, but quite frankly this is just utterly lazy in my eyes. The Tie Droid at least had unique angle swoop wings, the Tie Phantom changed up the cockpit when adding the simple panels, Tie Punisher was a beast of an artillery ship, and what do we get from Disney? the typical boring Tie cockpit, typical pylons, and very boring (and how the **** do you "land" without a rack) Triangle panels. Its way to simple, way to boring, and looks more like what you would get if you asked a little kid to draw you a tie fighter.

1 minute ago, Zeoinx said:

(and how the **** do you "land" without a rack) Triangle panels. 

Land you say?    As in, you mean actually survive a combat engagement ?!! 

That’s a revolutionary idea. 

We will be looking into this.

Well done @Zeoinx

Extra Blue Milk in your rations solider!

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Darth Meanie said:

The TIE Garden Trowel is something I'd rather shoot down than fly.

I’m all for calling a spade a spade ( 🤦🏻‍♂️ ), and we would have used that name but  TIE GT was already taken.

Edited by Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun

1 hour ago, Arttemis said:

I like it.  Between the modified TIE Silencer from the trailer, the crimson red First Order Interceptor from the show SW: Resistance, and this Dagger, I'm glad the sequel era is getting some variety!  I'm excited to see T-85 X-Wings plus whatever new things for Resistance - hopefully something for the Scum faction, too!

Well, we've seen the T-85 in Resistance TV show as well.

Ugh. At least all of the old TIES looked well-balanced in form with their centre of gravity within the main body of the ship.

These things look like the models will fall forwards easily and be very prone to breakages as the wing joints are at the back of the wing rather than in the centre.

2 hours ago, svelok said:

It looks like the wings are kinda doubled? Like theres a smaller, concentric triangle. That helps break up the design a lot

Yeah that has me thinking. What if the outer panel swivels and can create a sort of kite shape for the panels? Would that make the design more appealing for people?

2 hours ago, Arkanta974 said:

2x Tie Dagger with 1x new tie interceptor we see on the trailer could be a nice squadron pack !

Ooo dang I hadn’t really thought of that, but squad packs for Ep IX seems plausible.

Itd be a great place to get a Black One paintjob, except I don’t think the T-70 would be a great fit for a Squadron Pack... will there be a BlackOne T-80?