Crimsonwarlock

N1 Anakin - More than just Meme fuel

2 hours ago, Hiemfire said:

Nope. Since it isn't an action it doesn't count towards that limit.

To expand, BR, boost, target lock, etc are all separate things from their corresponding actions. Only the actions are limited to once/type/round, there is no inherit limit on any of the effects

This is an important concept to remember for the upcoming Nantex/Tractor meta

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, prauxim said:

To expand, BR, boost, target lock, etc are all separate things from their corresponding actions. Only the actions are limited to once/type/round, there is no inherit limit on any of the effects

This is an important concept to remember for the upcoming Nantex/Tractor meta

Definitely if you're on the receiving end of a tractor token. :) If that locked out the affected ship's barrel roll action or boost action it would go from potent in potential to absolute bs.

Edited by Hiemfire

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, It’s One Of Ours said:

Ooohhh...  that’s kinda filthy.  Double barrel-roll reposition before maneuver.

If he's got Advanced Sensors. He doesn't have the Force Talent slot so SNR is off the table for the little guy.

Edit: not that his single force charge would permit the combo. What I get for replying while cooking.

Edited by Hiemfire

17 hours ago, PaulRuddSays said:

I don’t understand why people aren’t all over r2c4. That card feels like it should be an auto include in many lists. 

Could be because it's best on lower initiative pilots as well as being fairly expensive. In general an I5-6 would prefer Juke, I1-3 would enjoy the droid, while an I4 is kind of on the fence. I'd love to put this thing on a Rebel Copilot ARC with Jyn nearby, but alas. Maybe on 7B Mace?

17 hours ago, PaulRuddSays said:

I don’t understand why people aren’t all over r2c4. That card feels like it should be an auto include in many lists. 

Could be because it's best on lower initiative pilots as well as being fairly expensive. In general an I5-6 would prefer Juke, I1-3 would enjoy the droid, while an I4 is kind of on the fence. I'd love to put this thing on a Rebel Copilot ARC with Jyn nearby, but alas. Maybe on 7B Mace?

1 hour ago, ClassicalMoser said:

Barrel roll right and back. Barrel roll left and back. Why?

So he can effectively do a 0-straight forward after revealing a 1-straight. Hmmmm.

That’s an awesome slow-roll.

2.0 rolls only let you cheat forward/back .25 bases per roll.