Sign in to follow this  
JadinED

HELP NEEDED - Who are these pilots?

The Star Wars Armada community needs your help.

squads2.jpg.51d3f2f0b8d5bd53df3bc6a5fc8cf26c.jpg

A picture of these two new unique pilots (who will come out in the next campaign expansion) was revealed on the FFG Live Stream yesterday, however, without giving further information.

We as a community don't seem to know who they are. The top one flies a YV666, the bottom one flies a JumpMaster 5000. Any ideas?

Posted (edited)

Well Tel Trevura is the only other known Jumpmaster pilot besides Dengar and Manaroo.  He stole a new one right off the lot and faked its destruction to get away with it.

Of course though a few months later the owner found and sent bounty hunters to retrieve it. They shot down the ship, killed Tel, and hauled the ship back.  

Edited by MegaSilver

1 minute ago, MegaSilver said:

Well Tel Trevura is the only other known Jumpmaster pilot besides Dengar and Manaroo.  He stole a new one right off the lot and faked its destruction to get away with it. 

Yeah that’s what I was thinking. As for the YV pilot it’s not any of the ones we know about from in game. 

Just now, Sir13scott said:

Yeah that’s what I was thinking. As for the YV pilot it’s not any of the ones we know about from in game. 

Morale Eval flew a YV666 in clone wars, but that's not him in the pic. 

Posted (edited)

Thanks a lot for the quick answers!

I just realize I was wrong, the top one flies a JumpMaster 5000 and bottom one flies a Scurrg H-6 Bomber.

Edited by JadinED

2 minutes ago, JadinED said:

Oh, I just realize I was wrong, the bottom one flies a Scurrg H-6 Bomber.

Then not one of the pilots available in X-Wing. Nym has a Davie Jones look to his face and Sol Sixxa is a sharp toothed fish guy...

2 hours ago, Crabbok said:

Ha ha well a gammorrean would be a solid choice

I meant, I saw someone post about nunchucks, and I was going to tag you about it, but you were the one who posted it. lol.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Drasnighta said:

vlcsnap-2012-11-25-01h01m22s122-png.1298

For the Proof of it.  Slave One with the Ohnaka Gang symbol on the front :)

2fbf9e9167a92524489d533a6b9c3163.jpg

Is this from the Clone Wars? I can’t find anything about the Ohnaka gang stealing the Slave I.

Firespray could sure use another good I4 though.

Edited by ClassicalMoser

2 hours ago, ClassicalMoser said:

Is this from the Clone Wars? I can’t find anything about the Ohnaka gang stealing the Slave I.

Firespray could sure use another good I4 though.

That’s who Boba gets it from.

Remember, Boba is basically raised by Aurra Sing in his ore teen years, and her and Hondo are on/off again lovers. 

The images above are part of Hondos evacuation from his hideout after Grevious mecha-stomps it onto the ground.

7 minutes ago, Drasnighta said:

That’s who Boba gets it from.

Remember, Boba is basically raised by Aurra Sing in his ore teen years, and her and Hondo are on/off again lovers. 

The images above are part of Hondos evacuation from his hideout after Grevious mecha-stomps it onto the ground.

That's so cool! If we get a Hondo pilot, he'd probably have an amazing synergy with the direction change in the Title. Tricked you!