Sign in to follow this  
BlueFalcon251

Asmodee Sale at MM

11 hours ago, Mep said:

Ouch, $25 for a whole booster box of Destiny. That game died a quick one.

That might be the booster that is out of rotation. Destiny is still pretty strong overall, not like on release when they did not have enough product and scalpers were snatching everything up. I don't get it, I HATE the Collectable aspect of games and then when they introduced rotation I am surprised so many continued.

10 hours ago, Cusm said:

That might be the booster that is out of rotation. Destiny is still pretty strong overall, not like on release when they did not have enough product and scalpers were snatching everything up. I don't get it, I HATE the Collectable aspect of games and then when they introduced rotation I am surprised so many continued.

Some of the in rotation stuff was down to $35 a box. Sadly Destiny died where I am at. I liked that game. I agree, making it collectable was just a bad idea. FFG must agree to since they stayed away from any new collectable games.

On 7/15/2019 at 7:29 PM, Mep said:

Some of the in rotation stuff was down to $35 a box. Sadly Destiny died where I am at. I liked that game. I agree, making it collectable was just a bad idea. FFG must agree to since they stayed away from any new collectable games.

Or they just don't want to dedicate the resources to support more than one collectable game at a time. 

On 7/17/2019 at 5:55 AM, Caimheul1313 said:

Or they just don't want to dedicate the resources to support more than one collectable game at a time. 

They just released 2 new boosters and announced another. Thw stuff on sale is the phased out stuff that they haven't used in over a year in the competition playing format

I know it's a ways away, but the Black Friday sale on Legion was pretty nice! I suspect there will be a lot more good sales come November again this year.