Sign in to follow this  
Cubanboy

Happy Saturday??????

Posted (edited)

Hello kids and friends of the forum, Hope all is well in the Armada world.

As Gencon is very close my question is do we want to just see Clone Wars ships for Armada or do we want to see revamping of Imp/Rebels?

Stay posting, Stay Positive, Stay Excellent.

Edited by Cubanboy

I want to see 200 point quick builds similar to X-Wing.

some ship cards for clone wars for cross over ships.

a new core set. Or something to allow new players to choose between clone wars or gcw. 

I'd like to see a preview of the next normal expansions (at least the ships), and some clue as to what format The Clone Wars stuff will be taking; new Core Set, individual expansions, cross-faction ships with a conversion kit, that sort of thing. I think just Clone Wars stuff could work if they go with cross-faction ships, if each of the early ships also works for one of the old factions.

Plus hopefully an article next week filling in the RitR stuff (to go with the Stream) and hopefully (At the Stream) an update on where the SSD is.

I would like to see them finish the list of ships visually represented in episodes IV, V, and VI. I can think of five, two of which are squadron size. 

tease the releases or flat out saying this is whats coming and when... like GW are with the Sisters of Battle(teasing) OR Battlefront are with Team Yankee (flat out said V2 release in Dec, its FoW v4 in Modern oh and we are doing a v2 book for the british release at the same time... heres some platic tanks we're releasing with it)