Kehl_Aecea

So, about the GR-75...

17 hours ago, ClassicalMoser said:

The Gozanti doesn't suffer any negative consequences either.

They should be rolling for damage - 1 red die for small ships overlapped or 2 dice for large suffering any damage/critical damage rolled.  A negative to be sure but a pleasant one.

40 minutes ago, Sasajak said:

They should be rolling for damage - 1 red die for small ships overlapped or 2 dice for large suffering any damage/critical damage rolled.  A negative to be sure but a pleasant one.

I'd probably do a full step. 1-small base 2-medium and 3-large base

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, LagJanson said:

I'd probably do a full step. 1-small base 2-medium and 3-large base

Sorry I wasn’t clear... what I wrote were the FFG Official huge ship rules in first edition - if the rule is retained what your saying is a nice conversion to second edition 😊 

Edited by Sasajak

On 7/12/2019 at 9:34 AM, Kehl_Aecea said:

While I doubt much will change for the Rebels, with it being the only Huge ship for the Resistance, do you think it'll be weaponized? I can't really see them not giving it some kind of attack when the First Order has two extremely powerful Huge ships (the Gozanti and Raider are arguably the best two Huge ships) that are armed and very versatile.

In the recent stream, they suggested that there'd be a baseline 2-dice front-arc primary weapon, and potential titles/configurations to make is a bit more heavily armed.  They said the same thing about the Gozanti as well, so single-epic-ship factions--while not getting full corvette-class ships--won't be left too far behind on the hardpoint-game.

On 7/12/2019 at 2:51 PM, LTuser said:

Not sure that would work in this game..  As is there's no rules to 'ram' into someone to damage them. 

i mean it didnt work in star wars either, theyre having to retcon it out because it invalidates the entire premise of dogfighting and space magic