Sign in to follow this  
Darth Meanie

The Stuggle is Real

OK, FFG, you could have named this the Death Meanie Dream Maker Pack, but I understand you had to go with something more utilitarian.

swz53_main.png

But I'm a die-hard XWM player.

Ergo, I need to vent about something.  Anything.  So here it is:

I can't believe there is no announcement for the Nebulon-B Frigate Expansion.  I mean, how long to we have to wait?  Armada has a Super-Huge release, and it took 2 years.  I have to wait 2 more years?  You've got to be kidding.  You'll still need another year after that to fix the points, I'm sure.

So, next week, I expect some sort of announcement, or at the very least an apology to the community.

P.S.:  You forgot the Blue Line again??  Seriously???

swz56_ship_art.png

:lol:

11 minutes ago, ficklegreendice said:

I thought the Neb-B was too big? 

Idk, I can't remember all this scale nonsense when Armada just went "**** it" and got relative scaling down so we could see awesome ships without needing table-sized models

...well, almost

gxm3m0d4jq711.jpg

I love Armada, but that is just ridiculous. It's just awful. IMHO, anyway. To each his own, I suppose.

Posted (edited)

Personally I'm a little meh on the CR-90 and Raider, because they're the only two ships in the game that are really badly not to scale so it looks weird by comparison. Nothing is to scale in Armada so it looks less weird to me. Then again, I'd love an X-Wing Pelta to go with my Republic stuff....

Anyway, I know it's unrealistic but I was hoping for a to-scale CR90 resculpt.

Edited by Kieransi

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Kieransi said:

Personally I'm a little meh on the CR-90 and Raider, because they're the only two ships in the game that are really badly not to scale so it looks weird by comparison. Nothing is to scale in Armada so it looks less weird to me. Then again, I'd love an X-Wing Pelta to go with my Republic stuff....

Anyway, I know it's unrealistic but I was hoping for a to-scale CR90 resculpt.

Is the current CR-90 just under 22" ( at around 55.56 cm by my calculations)? That would be to Canon scale.

Edited by Hiemfire