Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Alonewolf87

Finally Completed...

Recommended Posts

After two years of scavenging the Internet and the physical stores my LOTR LCG collection is finally complete, I now possess all the Deluxe Expansions and all the Adventure Packs, all the Saga Expansions, all the Nightmare Quests and all the Print on Demand. I must say this is a moment of great personal satisfaction and I am amazed that after all this time my enthusiasm for this game has not waned in the slightest. I will not wait eagerly for the new cycle while finishing playing the PODs I was missing.

I have also a some supplemental materials (almost all the Player Mats, a few promo hero cards) and I still don't own (and I don't think I ever will) the Limited Collector's Edition, but I think this is a great achievment for me and my limited resources so I will go and enjoy a few games to celebrate (**** you Attack on Dol Guldur I will beat you this time...).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Halberto said:

I still miss several nightmare decks. Really difficult to find here in italy...

I ended up getting them in America actually. Anyway if you are interested I find myself with two copies of The Druadan Forest Nightmare. If you are interested in one we can perhaps have an exchange. PM for details.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats, nothing better than knowing that you are up to speed with the current releases. Quite the challenge getting all the Nightmare packs and PODs as well. Those are pretty hard to find here in Europe. Completing the collection with all alt arts and playmats is going to be a big challenge, but fortunately, it is optional.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice! I'm relatively new to this game, so I have a very hard time finding some adventure packs and saga expansions. Do you have any suggestions for webshops where I can find most of the adventure packs and expansions? I already found another thread for UK-stores, but I still haven't found some of the packs/expansions :( 

Many thanks for the help!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, JacobSerruys said:

Nice! I'm relatively new to this game, so I have a very hard time finding some adventure packs and saga expansions. Do you have any suggestions for webshops where I can find most of the adventure packs and expansions? I already found another thread for UK-stores, but I still haven't found some of the packs/expansions :( 

Many thanks for the help!

I ended up buying a huge lot from here while taking advantage of a friend living in the USA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations!

It is quite easier from now because you only have to buy a new product when it is available, and there is no sold out when a product is just released ^^. It could be still complicated to get the POD (including nightmare) but there is always an opportunity to have them at some point

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/11/2019 at 11:15 AM, Alonewolf87 said:

 I still don't own (and I don't think I ever will) the Limited Collector's Edition, but I think this is a great achievment for me and my limited resources so I will go and enjoy a few games to celebrate (**** you Attack on Dol Guldur I will beat you this time...).

I waited a long time before deciding to get the limited edition.  It really is not worth the price, but if you're a completionist, you may want to consider getting it.  The large art is nice, and you do get a handful of quests unique to the set.  If you don't have your three core sets yet, then it will have higher value for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, urloony said:

I waited a long time before deciding to get the limited edition.  It really is not worth the price, but if you're a completionist, you may want to consider getting it.  The large art is nice, and you do get a handful of quests unique to the set.  If you don't have your three core sets yet, then it will have higher value for you.

You make a valid point, but my main problem is that I will also having to pay the sizable shipping costs to Europe, so it's even more of an investment for me...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations! My family just finished purchasing all the Deluxe expansions, Saga expansions and regular adventure packs so I know how you feel. Not sure if we're going to do the Nightmare quests or not but we definitely want a couple of the print on demands. We definitely want Fog on the Barrow-downs and The Old Forest for the campaign.

What's your favorite quest so far?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, alcuin18 said:

What's your favorite quest so far?

If we consider also the Saga I would say Journey in the Dark, Helm's Deep and The Battle of Pelennor Fields, otherwise The City of Corsairs, The Ruins of Belegost, Mount Gundabad, The Stone of Erech, The Crossings of Poros, Journey Up the Anduin, The Battle of Lake-Town and Danger in Dorwinion all were quite intriguing

Edited by Alonewolf87

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...