Sign in to follow this  
Alonewolf87

Finally Completed...

After two years of scavenging the Internet and the physical stores my LOTR LCG collection is finally complete, I now possess all the Deluxe Expansions and all the Adventure Packs, all the Saga Expansions, all the Nightmare Quests and all the Print on Demand. I must say this is a moment of great personal satisfaction and I am amazed that after all this time my enthusiasm for this game has not waned in the slightest. I will not wait eagerly for the new cycle while finishing playing the PODs I was missing.

I have also a some supplemental materials (almost all the Player Mats, a few promo hero cards) and I still don't own (and I don't think I ever will) the Limited Collector's Edition, but I think this is a great achievment for me and my limited resources so I will go and enjoy a few games to celebrate (**** you Attack on Dol Guldur I will beat you this time...).

2 hours ago, Halberto said:

I still miss several nightmare decks. Really difficult to find here in italy...

I ended up getting them in America actually. Anyway if you are interested I find myself with two copies of The Druadan Forest Nightmare. If you are interested in one we can perhaps have an exchange. PM for details.

Congrats, nothing better than knowing that you are up to speed with the current releases. Quite the challenge getting all the Nightmare packs and PODs as well. Those are pretty hard to find here in Europe. Completing the collection with all alt arts and playmats is going to be a big challenge, but fortunately, it is optional.

Nice! I'm relatively new to this game, so I have a very hard time finding some adventure packs and saga expansions. Do you have any suggestions for webshops where I can find most of the adventure packs and expansions? I already found another thread for UK-stores, but I still haven't found some of the packs/expansions :( 

Many thanks for the help!

6 hours ago, JacobSerruys said:

Nice! I'm relatively new to this game, so I have a very hard time finding some adventure packs and saga expansions. Do you have any suggestions for webshops where I can find most of the adventure packs and expansions? I already found another thread for UK-stores, but I still haven't found some of the packs/expansions :( 

Many thanks for the help!

I ended up buying a huge lot from here while taking advantage of a friend living in the USA.