Sign in to follow this  
LordCola

Live Stream Question Collection

Posted (edited)

I thought it might be a good idea to organize ourselves a little bit and collect / prepare some good question for the live stream. Maybe some people can't make the stream but have great questions.

Please post just one question per post. If you have multiple questions make multiple posts (except for follow up questions). I will try to collect every question that has at least one like and sort them by number of likes. That way hopefully we have some good questions ready for when the stream starts.

Finally some general information:

The stream will start Tuesday July 16th at 1:00 P.M. Central Time and can be watched on YouTube or Twitch.

Questions:

9 Likes:

-In x-wing epic battles mode it's been revealed certain units will be cross faction/era.  Should we expect something similar in Armada when clone wars content starts getting released concerning ships like the arquitens/petla?

8 Likes:

-Can you tell us which ships will be getting new titles and what the reasoning behind those titles is since bringing new titles for old ships is a rather unusual move?

5 Likes:

-Are you planing to create new expansions for the current faction once the Clone Wars factions will come out?

-Is Mayonnaise an Instrument?

4 Likes:

-Rebellion in the Rim brings a second wave of aces for the Rogues and Villains squads just like the Corellian Conflict did for the Squads from Squadron pack one. Are you planing the same for the Squads from Squadron pack two in the future?

-What is your favorite Star Wars capital ship that is not yet in the game?

-Are the “two ships of decent size“ still on track to be released this year?

2 Likes:

-Do you have any updates on the SSD you could give us?

-Are the new green objective cards in RitR useable in CC and vise versa?

-The new 200pts format will it be the new tournament standard because games will be quicker?

-What is SWM28?

And 4 likes on a post with multiple questions which I don't know how to count so I will disregard it. Please stick to posting one question per post.

Edited by LordCola

- Will Clone Wars factions have its own Core Set or will it be just ship expansion packs compatible with current Armada Core Set ?

- Do you consider releasing updated errata card packs to update all of the cards?

- is SSD only huge ship for Armada? If not do you have an estimate release time for other huge ships?

- For both X-Wing and Armada, do you plan releasing new mats ?

7 minutes ago, LostFleet said:

- Will Clone Wars factions have its own Core Set or will it be just ship expansion packs compatible with current Armada Core Set ?

- Do you consider releasing updated errata card packs to update all of the cards?

- is SSD only huge ship for Armada? If not do you have an estimate release time for other huge ships?

- For both X-Wing and Armada, do you plan releasing new mats ?

Pleas only one question per post so that every question can be voted on via likes.

If someone now likes you post I don't know which question they actually liked.

4 hours ago, XR8rGREAT said:

Are the new green objective cards in RitR useable in CC and vise versa?

Campaigns are casual. You can play them the way you like, as long as your friends agree.

13 hours ago, Bertie Wooster said:

That's a definite no. There's no way they're going to release the SSD and then make it illegal for tournaments. 

As a rebel player to be honest that doesn't bother me.

1) Where is the clone wars news?

2) If there’s no clone wars news, is there GCW expansion news?

2) If there isn’t clone wars news, and you aren’t announcing some GCW expansions, why are you even pretending to present “Armada news” to us.