Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun

Sith Trooper from Rise of Skywalker

On 7/11/2019 at 7:09 AM, ScummyRebel said:

Given Kylo’s stated objective in his tantrum to destroy the memory of the Sith right along with the Jedi and “all of it”, I find it highly unlikely that the Sith troopers are aligned directly with the FO.

Unless JJ is ignoring episode 8 and subverting Rian Johnson’s expectations, in which case I am all for it.

Please!!

On 7/11/2019 at 7:09 AM, ScummyRebel said:

Given Kylo’s stated objective in his tantrum to destroy the memory of the Sith right along with the Jedi and “all of it”, I find it highly unlikely that the Sith troopers are aligned directly with the FO.

Unless JJ is ignoring episode 8 and subverting Rian Johnson’s expectations, in which case I am all for it.

You can always tell who doesn't read up on anything by statements like this.

Because Rian and JJ were in communication about 8 _and_ 9.

They're not competing directors, they're collaborative.

17 minutes ago, Captain Lackwit said:

Someone was missing the obvious joke rather than actually suggesting a competition 

11 hours ago, Captain Lackwit said:

Besides the obvious joke, they did not collaborate on either movie. They discussed TLJ but JJ did not have anything to do with TLJ, nor Johnson anything with RoS. 

4 hours ago, BVRCH said:

Besides the obvious joke, they did not collaborate on either movie. They discussed TLJ but JJ did not have anything to do with TLJ, nor Johnson anything with RoS. 

Which is abundantly clear. 

On 7/14/2019 at 2:18 AM, Captain Lackwit said:

Rian and JJ in communication? Johnson completely ignored virtually everything JJ put down in the Force Awakens. 

I know you liked the Last Jedi while I hated it, that’s a difference opinion. But please don’t ignore that as part of a trilogy, the only things episodes 7&8 have in common is the same characters. 

The Last Jedi is the only Star Wars movie I have seen once and have 0 desire to watch again. 

Posted (edited)

SITHPOST INBOUND:

I hope I'm wrong:

B《EN》 So[LO]-S(KY)walke{R}

(Ky)[lo] {R}《en》Bose walks

Calling in @Pa Weasley. I know that Dumbledore told you that Tom Marvolo Riddle = I am Lord Voldemort. Can this shidty anagram be a message that "Rise of Skywalker" refers to Emo Ren's waking routine of using of muggle Bose headphones to listen to Green Day as he meanders the bridges of ships?

Edited by player3010587

So close.  We wears his Green Day "Kerplunk" shirt (you know, before they were cool) with that perfectly broody expression so the underlings stay clear.  Oh if only they could see that mirror practiced scowl beneath the reformed helm.   Few would guess that all the while he's stomping the replay for Cieline Dione's "The Power of Love" in his custom Bose noise canceling helmet insets.  

s3n900i8s2b31.jpg

At San Diego ComicCon the Sith Trooper placard (which was removed before opening to the public) read:

In its ultimate push towards galactic conquest, the First Order readies an army of elite soldiers that draw inspiration and power from a Dark and ancient legacy.

On 7/13/2019 at 7:31 AM, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

SbxINTT.jpg

Is that one of those trash-grabbers for picking up empty bottles and wrappers in the park?  Is this guy on garbage detail?  Otherwise, why in the galaxy are we issuing huge melee weapons as the primary arms for our troops?  (And just what sort of weapon is the claw thing, anyway?)

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, JJ48 said:

(And just what sort of weapon is the claw thing, anyway?)

"Man catcher". Was generally used to temporarily restrain prisoners or slaves outside of reach of the one wielding it till others in the wielder's group can further bind the one in the pincers (real world versions don't have as many, if any, moving parts and tend to be shaped like a crescent with elongated tips or an upside down omega). I think some prison systems still use them, but it is rare iirc. As applied here? RoC high tech equivalent that has next to no viable combat use outside of the wielder being part of a group attacking a single target. Its presence alone screams "Sith Troopers = mob of mindless, disposable thugs" to me...

Edited by Hiemfire

9 hours ago, Hiemfire said:

"Man catcher"

In my Star Wars campaign I had a player whose Bounty Hunter Wookiee who had the Kashyyyk version of this.

He once (rolled in front of the whole table) brought down an AT-ST with it, let out a victorious war cry, and cowed the remaining Imperials into a very hasty  retreat tactical withdrawal. 

2 minutes ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

In my Star Wars campaign I had a player whose Bounty Hunter Wookiee who had the Kashyyyk version of this.

He once (rolled in front of the whole table) brought down an AT-ST with it, let out a victorious war cry, and cowed the remaining Imperials into a very hasty  retreat tactical withdrawal. 

I've seen it

1 hour ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

rtes0l2xthk31.jpg

Sith Jet Troopers? Seems like one thing star wars consistently does is introduce some new varation/extension of some familiar enemy/friendly vehicle/trooper/ship thing, and this seems intruiging.

4 hours ago, Npmartian said:

Sith Jet Troopers? Seems like one thing star wars consistently does is introduce some new varation/extension of some familiar enemy/friendly vehicle/trooper/ship thing, and this seems intruiging.

They need to sell new toys.

On ‎7‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 12:52 PM, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

b8b3lvxracb31.jpg

Topps image 

That gun sight doesn't make any sense (which I am just assuming it is one). Unless somehow the helmet has a zeroing system that has a rear aperture on your eye that you use for targeting. If not these guys will be as inaccurate as Stormtroopers.

Edited by Jo Jo