manoftomorrow010

Grievous! (Also reveals from FFG Live)

48 minutes ago, HelHound said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if we get cheap special forces for CIS though,

I would. From what I've seen, pretty much everything they have except B1s is pretty scary.

3 hours ago, manoftomorrow010 said:

I didn't mean copy it exactly, but use that as the basis for the new effect.

Endless Legions (When constructing your force, you may ignore the rank of up to X Corps units.)

But sure, I don't see a problem of issuing free corps tokens, since Entourage allows that same thing for units that are theoretically, more powerful than the corps, anyway.

But with b1s that would allow order tokens to all corps within chain

24 minutes ago, Jabby said:

But with b1s that would allow order tokens to all corps within chain

I mean, yeah, I don't think that would be quite so devastating. But that was mostly an afterthought, my point was just to build from Entourage, as I said above that: Endless Legions (When constructing your force, you may ignore the rank of up to X Corps units.)

No order shenanigans, just lets you add extra Corps units over the 6 unit limit.

9 hours ago, ScummyRebel said:

Maybe, but they’re really dependent on him being next to everything. Means you have to bunch up your own guys or you have to inject him into the enemy and really be risky.

When you get 5+ Dodge tokens with red defence and deflect, it's not risky being close to enemies 😋

14 hours ago, Red Castle said:

It’s quite funny to see the reaction of rebel players when Sabine blanks out, as if they suddenly realise that red dice are not the guarantee of success they seems to think they are! :P

Well, I don't know what its like to see Sabine blank out, as both times I've played her she only allowed a single hit through at best, but my Boba Fett knows all about that.  As does my Occupier and Death troopers.

2 hours ago, Alpha17 said:

Well, I don't know what its like to see Sabine blank out, as both times I've played her she only allowed a single hit through at best, but my Boba Fett knows all about that.  As does my Occupier and Death troopers.

I have seen a Boba take on a whole army and walk away, also seen a Papa Palp and two royal guards get decimated on turn two. I sort of hate the white dice on Rebles, but I am interested by the CIS swam ability and if that will cancel out that white dice.

2 hours ago, Alpha17 said:

Same here. Boba and Vader tend to blank defense and on the other hand luke tend to roll full of blocks. No matter who control them is like a phantom rule at my home. Just like the ever surges vader's saber throw...

5 hours ago, manoftomorrow010 said:

I think his 3 pip is the least exciting, but I think his other 2 are actually pretty good.

Even the 3 pip has late game potential (similar to Krennics)