Sign in to follow this  
Amc879

Norra Wexley

For 55 pts, you could get Norra in the arc or Y wing with Ion and VTG. Which seems better in extended and are there other viable Norra builds < 55 points?

It's a hair bit more than what you're looking for but 58 points will get you

Norra Wexley (41)
Saturation Salvo (6)
Plasma Torpedoes (9)
R4 Astromech (2)

Not the most brutally competative build but she's certainly capable of doing unpleasant things. I'm also a fan of

Norra Wexley (41)
R4 Astromech (2)
Shield Upgrade (4)
Proton Bombs (5)
Skilled Bombardier (2)
Total: 54

Both of these are built around judicious use of the red reload action hence the R4 to open up the dial. R2s dropping to just 3 points for 1 evade ships is making me consider that as well.

17 hours ago, Pa Weasley said:

Norra Wexley (41)
Saturation Salvo (6)
Plasma Torpedoes (9)
R4 Astromech (2)

Not the most brutally competative build but she's certainly capable of doing unpleasant things. I'm also a fan of

Hello there!

Are Plasma Torpedoes available already? I really want some :)

4 hours ago, Amc879 said:

@Do I need a Username Is there enough damage output with Norra or is she more of a control piece. I like the sound of this very much. Proton bombs seem so good

Bit of both TBH.  2 die attacks with a TL are not bad at all, and Norra's defensiveness means she can TL often.  Sometimes I put on APT for burst damage, too.  But don't expect her main damage to come from her primary, because it doesn't necessarily (It does against large ships, which is where your bomb does less).  The bomb is where the damage comes from with her.

I had relative succes with ArcNorra loaded with Intimidation and Zeb.

I fly her in full Leroy Jenkins mode and while I admit a few times it backfired it did gave me some nice results.

Usually she charges in with a coordinated focus, then bump, then hit and help get the target softened for her friends. Wedge hits like a truck with a bumpin’ Norra out there.

YwingNorra with Protorps and R2 looks nice as well.

I'm trying out Ion turret, proton bombs and R4. R4 was really helpful. The bombs were nice but hard to use against more than 1 enemy without hitting one of my own ships on Fly Casual.  In a real game I think I would want to 4k Norra right into a swarm witht he turret facing back and tank some shots ideally at R1 and then drop a bomb.