Sign in to follow this  
Zszree

NEW EPISODE: Finding The Narrative: A Genesys RPG Podcast (Episode 36)

Posted (edited)

Episode 36 - Rally The Troops!

Welcome back to Finding The Narrative: A Genesys RPG Podcast dedicated to all things Genesys, an RPG by Fantasy Flight Games.  .  In this episode of Finding The Narrative we go over the Mass Combat Rules from the Star Wars RPG and how to run it in Genesys.  We have 50 Pieces of Awesome to hand out and we have a “Mass”-ive Advantageous Threats.  So, come take a listen and find the narrative with us! 

One note I forgot.  We're gonna be missing our next scheduled recording because of Tony's upcoming wedding, but don't fret!  We'll be back recording on Monday July 29th for another setting brainstorming session with Stephen!

Thanks for listening!

Tony “Azzmodeus” Fanning and Chris “Zszree” Holmes

findingthenarrativepodcast@gmail.com

Facebook Page

Twitter: @FTN_Genesys

Podbean Site

YouTube Channel 

iTunes (US) | iTunes (UK) | iTunes (Australia) | iTunes (Canada) | iTunes (Germany)

Google Play Music

Spotify

iHeartRADIO (not all the episodes are showing up on the feed though)

We are a VERY proud member of the Nerds-International MeWe Community!

Edited by Zszree

Speaking of mass combat...

I recall a 50 pieces of awesome segment, with rules for mass combat between corporations or nations. I meant to check it out, but was out and about and forgot later. Does anyone recall which ep that was, or have a link to the doc? Thanks in advance :)

@MrDodger

Not sure.  There is nothing in our old show notes or in our 50P database to indicate when we discussed it. If I find it I'll let you know, but it's gonna require me to go back and relisten to the old episodes.  This could take some time.

Tony

2 hours ago, Azzmodeus said:

@MrDodger

Not sure.  There is nothing in our old show notes or in our 50P database to indicate when we discussed it. If I find it I'll let you know, but it's gonna require me to go back and relisten to the old episodes.  This could take some time.

Tony

If you do find it, that'd be cool - but don't knock yourself out over it ;)

As I said before, we're taking this next scheduled release off because Tony is getting married.  Normally, we would be recording this coming sunday, July 14th but we won't be recording until monday, July 29th.  If you'd like to listen to Tony running a few of us through his homebrewed Android - Shadow of the Beanstalk adventure live plays at The Brewery YouTube channel:

Android Shadow of the Beanstalk- Session 1

Android Shadow of the Beanstalk- Session 2

Android Shadow of the Beanstalk- Session 3

Android Shadow of the Beanstalk- Session 4

Enjoy!

Chris "Zszree" Holmes