Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Kingsguard

Anyone play Battlefront 2?

Recommended Posts

I have no idea where else to ask. Battlefront 2 just came out with an update adding Those camo Scout trooper clones from Kashyyyk. I'd like to get one but they are 40k credits and look the same for every class. Anyone know if buying the skin once unlocks it for all classes? Or are they really expecting us to pay 160k credits for four copies of the same skin?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kingsguard said:

I have no idea where else to ask. Battlefront 2 just came out with an update adding Those camo Scout trooper clones from Kashyyyk. I'd like to get one but they are 40k credits and look the same for every class. Anyone know if buying the skin once unlocks it for all classes? Or are they really expecting us to pay 160k credits for four copies of the same skin?

I haven't logged in for a bit but usually there is a bundle where you can get a new clone skin for all four of the classes that can equip the skin. 40K is pretty steep for a single trooper class skin. That's more a hero skin cost. Just poke around in the appearance menu for the bundle. It might be the same skin for every class. 

Okay, forget all of that. Found your answer on the Battlefront forums herehttps://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/140528/no-bundle-crates-for-the-droideka-update-clone-skins#latest

Notice the post from F8RGE who is pretty much official saying it is correct that it is 240K to get all of the new trooper skins you're talking about. So no bundles. Grind for the credits or pony up real cash for crystals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Frimmel said:

I haven't logged in for a bit but usually there is a bundle where you can get a new clone skin for all four of the classes that can equip the skin. 40K is pretty steep for a single trooper class skin. That's more a hero skin cost. Just poke around in the appearance menu for the bundle. It might be the same skin for every class. 

Okay, forget all of that. Found your answer on the Battlefront forums herehttps://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/140528/no-bundle-crates-for-the-droideka-update-clone-skins#latest

Notice the post from F8RGE who is pretty much official saying it is correct that it is 240K to get all of the new trooper skins you're talking about. So no bundles. Grind for the credits or pony up real cash for crystals.

That is so not cool. Freakin greedy EA. The skins look the same for every class...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kingsguard said:

That is so not cool. Freakin greedy EA. The skins look the same for every class...

I think I remember seeing somewhere in time there will be a bundle. Until then, yeah gotta unlock them individually.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Marinealver said:

I need to find my xbox games and pull them out of storage it has been too long. Oh you are talking about the EA one, for a minute I thought you were talking about the good one.

Nope. The EA one.

20 hours ago, KiraYamatoSF said:

I think I remember seeing somewhere in time there will be a bundle. Until then, yeah gotta unlock them individually.

That's absurd. They just made one trooper model and made it available to unlock for each class. If you get lazy and only make one model, we should only have to buy one model.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well we all know EA makes garbage games that are unjustly monetized to extortionist levels.

House else are they going to bribe to politicians to ban lootboxes while making surprise mechanics perfectly legal

 (and some how EA owns the tradmamarks for the words surprise and mechanics).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...