Sign in to follow this  
raithos

For YASB users

9 minutes ago, raithos said:

Most of you already know that the points are updated. If you are going to an event that does not use the new points, there is a link to a version of YASB with the old points active. You can see it in the image below:

chrome_2019-06-25_18-15-41.png.51ca387ab303251f6e95bbf0ef38a1a4.png

Alternatively you can go to https://raithos.github.io/old to look at the old points. I'll try to follow this scheme going forward. When printing lists, there should be a note that specifies which version of the points its using. Please be aware going to events with these lists.

Ciao

Going to put the single pip on DRK-1 Probe Droids anytime soon (it's limited 1)? 😁

11 minutes ago, ClassicalMoser said:

Angled Deflectors has Cova Nell's text for some reason:

"After you fully execute a blue maneuver, remove all of your stress tokens"

Try refreshing. It doesn't have that for me (did a couple of weeks ago, but not now).

Posted (edited)

@raithos thank you for maintaining YASB! I don’t play without it!

EDIT: Can I make one request? Would there be some way to make red actions more visually distinctive? I have some vision issues with color contrast, and I’m basically unable to tell the red and black actions apart on the white background unless I zoom in super huge (which I generally don’t unless I happen to think to check).

In contrast, if it helps, I have no issues whatsoever distinguishing the maneuver colors on the slightly grey background...

Edited by CoffeeMinion

One request regarding YASB - it seems it's not possible to edit a saved list in hyperspace format. When you load the list, the selection reverts to extended. When you try to switch it back, the list reverts to, well, square one.

On 6/25/2019 at 6:57 PM, Hiemfire said:

Going to put the single pip on DRK-1 Probe Droids anytime soon (it's limited 1)? 😁

I guess that will get updated with the next time i push a change

On 6/25/2019 at 10:10 PM, CoffeeMinion said:

@raithos thank you for maintaining YASB! I don’t play without it!

EDIT: Can I make one request? Would there be some way to make red actions more visually distinctive? I have some vision issues with color contrast, and I’m basically unable to tell the red and black actions apart on the white background unless I zoom in super huge (which I generally don’t unless I happen to think to check).

In contrast, if it helps, I have no issues whatsoever distinguishing the maneuver colors on the slightly grey background...

This isn't a color distinction, but FYI, all red actions are on their own line in the action bar (so it appears as all white actions line 1, then all red actions line 2). All linked actions except for the SF are red as well, but that's something you probably already gathered. The Tie-SF is also afaik the only ship that has two lines of white actions, and all of their actions are white.

Posted (edited)
On 6/26/2019 at 12:24 AM, rhetor said:

One request regarding YASB - it seems it's not possible to edit a saved list in hyperspace format. When you load the list, the selection reverts to extended. When you try to switch it back, the list reverts to, well, square one.

I'll look into this :o EDIT: its fixed, it shouldnt switch off when u save a list as hyperspace anymore

Edited by raithos

6 hours ago, raithos said:

all red actions are on their own line in the action bar (so it appears as all white actions line 1, then all red actions line 2)

I didn’t realize this! That’s a good feature. I’ll keep that in mind for the future.

(Still, though... while that makes sense when you explain it, I might never have made that connection on my own because I can’t see it. What about tinting the second line slightly grey, or maybe even slightly red, so it scans quicker that that’s where the red actions are?)