Jump to content
Von3679

Star Wars: Trials of the Jedi IC

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

An-Djana grins sheepishly as she clambers clumsily on, behind Joto. "Thank you. That would have been a long walk."  

Settling in, she quickly becomes used to the gait of their shared steed, and is less concerned with suddenly flying off. Holding on, she relaxes, focuses on her breathing, and reaches out into the living force... seeking their taken Master.

 

Seek (Master Gerin): 2eF 3 Light Side


f-ls-ls.pngf-ls.png

Edited by Edgehawk
Stupid autocorrect

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kneeling by the flattened grass, Senla turns his head towards Dhac.

"It looks like speeder bikes have gone through here. Recently too. Unfortunately I can't tell which way they were coming or going, so we might as well head towards the building Joto saw. I just suggest we do it quietly..."

He turns his attention towards his companions and the herd, surveying his options.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As Liora extends her senses into the force, navigating it in her desire to see the future, she sees a Weequay pirate on a speeder, laughing as he aims his blaster towards something or someone, firing at it, before the vision abruptly ends. 

Meanwhile for Djana, she would sense a “smell”, leading towards a certain area. This “smell” was alot like the one the master who accompanied the younglings. It seemed to lead off into the distance, like a guiding path.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Liora closes her eyes for a period and taps into the force.  She can feel the past flowing through her like a memory being jogged...only much more vibrant with all senses coming to life.  She lets out a soft sigh as she opens her eyes.  Reflecting on the brief vision, she hears Dhac, Joto, Senla, An-Djana discussing their next set of plans.  Senla points out speeder bikes and heading towards the direction of the building Joto saw.

"I agree with heading towards the building.  Even if the master is not there, we might be able to find someone who can help us." 

Before the group starts on their journey, Liora will relay the image she saw in her vision to the rest of the group.

"I tapped into the force....to see a glimpse of the near future.  There was a Weequay pirate on a speeder bike laughing as he was firing his blaster (Was it a blaster pistol or blaster rifle?) at a target.......why do I get the feeling that we are the targets...Needless to say. We should be on alert...."

Edited by Sincereagape

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dhac would nod in agreement as he readies up to leave when the others had found mounts. "That sounds about right for pirates when you think about it. When we get their base in sight we can make a proper plan then, hopefully. Is everyone ready to leave?"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dhac hunches over the creature as it begins to trot on. He does his best to keep a grip on the top of its next, desperately trying to avoid getting bounced off mid journey. "They should really come fitted with saddles these things" he would grunt to himself as he tries to steer the animal along the same route as the speeder tracks.

Twisting around he would talk to  Liora. "I'll try keep this fella going, you keep an eye out for any pirates. The last thing we need is to be spotted before we reach the base".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The mounts continue to lumber on, passing through the terrain. Before long, the group had gone past the forest and had emerged into a desert area. As they did so, they could hear a slight sound coming from a distance away. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Of course.  I'll try my best.  Despite our situation, this place would be a decent area to meditate..."

Liora wraps her arms around the Rodian.  A little later she can hear something in the distance.  She turns around and speaks to everyone...


"Something is coming.  Be ready!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glancing around, Dhac fancies he can hear the same sound. "I hear it. It doesn't look like there's anyone to hide, I guess we'll just have to keep going. If we're lucky it'll be out master making a daring escape!" He would chuckle a little at this glancing around nervously. Despite his words, Dhac doesn't hold out much hope. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As Dhac listens closer, he realises that the sound is the distinct whine of a speeder, but he is unable to see where exactly the speeder is. From the sound, he can also hear that there are multiple, and not just one speeder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dhac's shoulder would sag a little as he hears the sound. He's been around enough vehicles in his short time as a jedi to recognise a group of speeders. Turning over his shoulder he shouts out to the others. "It must be the pirates coming back to check the wreckage! I think we may have trouble on our hands, better get ready!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The whining sound seemed to get louder and louder, with the voices of several people yelling now being heard.

 

Oi! Who’s there?!

The party would hear someone faintly yell as the group started to draw nearer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...